Spys and Saboteurs

[GS]DarthViper[GS]DarthViper Posts: 6Player
The game starts and somehow the enemy team knows every move you make. Your VIP suddenly jumps to his death! Out of nowhere, your best player is team killed. All these strange things happen because one random player on your side is actually a lone member of the opposite team.

This very well might be killing the game for most players and I think it has to do with teams getting spilt up. This is one of the most enjoyable games since Socom, and I hope the de-unit-cohesion bug is fixed soon. I look forward to the day I can play with 8 of my closest friends strategizing the heck out of this game without getting split up.

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-SD-DELTON Posts: 1,187Player
    Play it on PC =) and invite all your friends.
    https://www.souldefenders.co.uk
    -SD-Souldefenders FunHouse-ACI- AAPG
    -SD-SoulDefenders UMM-ACI-
    BC1NPiE.jpg
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,712Player
    Have realistic sims gone too far??????
  • MoPar496MoPar496 Posts: 13Player
    Play it on PC =) and invite all your friends.

I don't quite understand why people come in the PS4 section and just blurt out " just play on PC " and all your problems are solved.
    There are several things that those people should consider .
    People might not have a PC to just "go play on PC"
    All there friends that they currently playing on PS4 might not have a PC breaking up friendships/teams.
    People that are playing on PS4 are merely trying to get a great experience also, and letting the developer know issues that are problematic to game play, might just help things progress.
    I have a very nice PC rig and I still play this game on my PS4 almost exclusively, mainly because all( well who is left anyway) of my old Socom clan plays on PS4.
    So I hope that people that come into PS4 forums realize that people post here to talk about PS4 and NOT the PC version. No matter how superior that version may be.
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 65Player
    This is what happens when you have a team of players in a lobby that are in a PS4 chat and they get split up in game.

We had 5 in a lobby the other night, had 5 maps in a row where all 5 stayed on the same team and went 30-1 in terms of rounds. Map 6, we get split up and other players decided to TK/Troll the players in our group that were doing well in the first 5 rounds.

You try and stay as a team, the game is broke and splits you up and you have to deal with TK/Trolling.
  • KeyserSoze15KeyserSoze15 Posts: 2Player
    This is the Biggest complaint I have. How hard is it for the developers to fix such a simple thing as keeping your party together. Games have had party functions or clans since 2008 . I don't want to hear the excuse of its a small DEVELOPEMENT TEAM.
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 77Player
    This is the Biggest complaint I have. How hard is it for the developers to fix such a simple thing as keeping your party together. Games have had party functions or clans since 2008 . I don't want to hear the excuse of its a small DEVELOPEMENT TEAM.

It's also their first time coding for console. It's also a FREE game.
  • SuicideDrugSuicideDrug Posts: 24Player

It's also their first time coding for console. It's also a FREE game.

don't forget to mention that for a free to play game, it has no micro transactions or worse. . . .loot crates. i was very surprised by this
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,188Developer

I wish it was just that easy. We are taking a game that was designed wholly for PC and in an engine that isn't really used on PS4 (UE3).
    There are a lot of custom solutions we're having to make that other games/engines wouldn't have to deal with.

We aren't giving up though, we are going to continue working on issues and creating new content for both PS4 and PC.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 508Player

You have no idea what you are talking about. Let's see you not only create a game using UE3 but port that game you created entirely for PC (ouch, all that code) to a hardware limited console like the PS4 and deal with all the unexpected bugs and issues. Go on. If it is so easy, you can do it, right?

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis