Is there a penalty for withdrawing from a match?

SuicideDrugSuicideDrug Posts: 24Player
title says it all. this is a question for PS4. thanks in advance guys

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-SD-DELTON Posts: 1,187Player
    Yes you get a chicken sign top right hand side =)
    https://www.souldefenders.co.uk
    -SD-Souldefenders FunHouse-ACI- AAPG
    -SD-SoulDefenders UMM-ACI-
    BC1NPiE.jpg
  • SuicideDrugSuicideDrug Posts: 24Player
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    Yes you get a chicken sign top right hand side =)

LMAO i've seen that and was wondering what it meant =) thank you my friend.
  • Your question isn't really clear, are you referring to quitting a game or withdrawing from 1 round. I use the withdraw feature when I have gone down and do not want a teammate to revive me. I have tried withdrawing at the beginning of a round and as far as I know the only penalty is they give you a death. As for quitting games I've done it many times and have never been sent to jail nor have I lost XP. Hope this helps soldier.
  • SuicideDrugSuicideDrug Posts: 24Player
    Your question isn't really clear, are you referring to quitting a game or withdrawing from 1 round. I use the withdraw feature when I have gone down and do not want a teammate to revive me. I have tried withdrawing at the beginning of a round and as far as I know the only penalty is they give you a death. As for quitting games I've done it many times and have never been sent to jail nor have I lost XP. Hope this helps soldier.

So this is actually interesting. i apologize. i just noticed that there is a main menu feature on the start menu and a withdraw feature. im mindblown right now, i always thought withdraw was to quit the game. anyways, my original question was, is there a penalty for quitting a game mid game?

also, what is the purpose of withdrawing?
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 813Moderator
    No, you are free to leave the game any time you want without any further punishment.
    ss_4_frankof.png