Clan Matches

BiblicaLBiblicaL Posts: 6Player
Tired of playing scrubs . I get 30 kills in a game daily and Prolly average 20 kills a map . The game has so much potential but I know ppl from the Socom community that won't give the game a chance because of the lack of competitiveness. Lobbies / lean /leader boards / no aim assist / Game battles / no revive ... let's go DEVs. You gotta gold mine game here and a whole fan base market of gamers from socom. just listen to us and this game will dominate the charts .. we hate 1at person but you have out attention don't fumble unless you want a game full of little kids.

Comments

• BiblicaLBiblicaL Posts: 6Player
    Typo city
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 321Player
    BiblicaL wrote: »
    Tired of playing scrubs . I get 30 kills in a game daily and Prolly average 20 kills a map . The game has so much potential but I know ppl from the Socom community that won't give the game a chance because of the lack of competitiveness. Lobbies / lean /leader boards / no aim assist / Game battles / no revive ... let's go DEVs. You gotta gold mine game here and a whole fan base market of gamers from socom. just listen to us and this game will dominate the charts .. we hate 1at person but you have out attention don't fumble unless you want a game full of little kids.

In my opinion, leaning on PC its more of a negative than a positive. So many people, myself included, line up a shot and use lean to quick peek. Given the fact that this is an online game with latency, I view it as a borderline exploit.

This is a position I've developed over time. I used to be a big proponent of lean, but now I see it as something that's easily abused. If they implemented it with a slower animation, that might help. It can still be used to hold angles while minimizing your exposure, but it would be less dirty, so to speak.

Meh. Just a thought.
  • 4F`Z0naGaming_4F`Z0naGaming_ Posts: 405Player
    If they implemented it with a slower animation, that might help.

If I remember it correctly they already made it slower then it was.
    76561198033407170.png
    LDGaming wrote: »

LDGaming wrote: »

I'd say it's still not slow enough.
  • Keep Lean away lol...All I imagine is campers that you can barely see..The game is already tactical enough. I also like Revive. It adds more tactics to the game and you barely get health when revived anyway.
  • <-- Also an OG Socom player.
    Keep Lean away lol...All I imagine is campers that you can barely see..The game is already tactical enough. I also like Revive. It adds more tactics to the game and you barely get health when revived anyway.

I would certainly think you wouldn't want revives for competitive match play.
  • Keep Lean away lol...All I imagine is campers that you can barely see..The game is already tactical enough. I also like Revive. It adds more tactics to the game and you barely get health when revived anyway.

I would certainly think you wouldn't want revives for competitive match play.

Yeah, probably not for that, but depends..
  • Classik_KlutchClassik_Klutch Posts: 3Player
    edited September 2017
    Once they fix the matchmaking the competitiveness will definitely go up, as for the lean I'm having mixed feelings on it. I have a 3.0 KD and 2.0 W/L and I play solo most of the time so I certainly can live without it. I'm an original SoCom player so as far as revives go I personally don't use them, 95% of the time when I go down I withdraw for the remainder of the round so noone can revive me . I can't tell you how pissed I get when I go down and get revived just to die again in one round... it makes me cringe. The only reason I like the enemy team to revive is because it means more kills for me . I could never get my 30 and 40 kill games that I've gotten without revives, there's really no other feeling then dropping 38 kills on crossfire being last man standing almost every round and Winning 6-5
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 440Player
    The game on PS4 could benefit greatly from a clan tag/clan match system.
    b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
  • Good luck, It never came to PC so probably won't come to ps4.
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 77Player
    Tags would be cool and probably pretty easy to implement.

Tots replied to a thread I made about private lobbies. He stated it's in the works. As long as we can get private lobbies up and running, I think the community can take care of the rest.