FPS issues on homestead.

dynomitedynomite Posts: 10Player
I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue but on homestead i tend to get bad frame drops for unknown reasons. It tends to happen at about every 30 seconds to 1 minute intervals and i cant notice any obvious reason for the frame drops. Anyone else have this problem.

Comments

• SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    On the Pro it isn't to bad but it is horrible on a standard PS4.
  • dynomitedynomite Posts: 10Player
    edited September 2017
    Yea im on a standard ps4, i was thinking that it could be the large amount of foliage being rendered in that is causing it.
  • -Bruiser^-Bruiser^ Posts: 10Player
    the game has FPS issues on EVERY MAP it runs near 30FPS I believe, which is kinda substandard as the majority of titles run near 60FPS on the standard.
    I only notice issues on homestead, the other maps are fine. 30 fps dosnt bother me but ill take 60 if i can get them. Homestead sometimes drops to about 10 fps or so.
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    The homestead fps bug is well know. Believe it or not it used to be MUCH worse before they patched it. It's still not perfect but homestead was literally unplayable for the first few weeks of the game's release for me.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    Homestead is great on PC.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 632Player
    dynomite wrote: »
    Yea im on a standard ps4, i was thinking that it could be the large amount of foliage being rendered in that is causing it.

Clearly the solution to both the FPS issues and to solve a map issue is to remove the foliage. ;)
    dynomite wrote: »

Clearly the solution to both the FPS issues and to solve a map issue is to remove the foliage. ;)

I dont know how they could fix the issues i just think that because there are soo many entitys of foliage compared to other maps then it could be the issue.
  • -Bruiser^-Bruiser^ Posts: 10Player
    I don't think it's the foilage.. look at other games running on PS4... just as much foilage. I'm not quite certain what the FPS issues are, but it's game wide, yea maybe worse on homestead, but it's the entire game.. and really my ONLY complaint so far. Otherwise, could be a great competitive game.
    edited September 2017
    For ive only had any major issues on homestead, besides that ive only expierienced other fps issues on otjer maps about once every 3-5 full games its weird.