So frustrating

CarlosHathcokCarlosHathcok Posts: 27Player
My ONLY complaint in the entire game is having to check at the beginning of each round to see if my party was split, I know they are working on it but its killing the experience for me personally.

Comments

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    It is beta mang, gotta have patience.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • KirruKirru Posts: 49Player
    I can deal with the party splits. I like playing with those I know how they play and vice versa. Makes for a fun game.

What I find infuriating is the friendly fire at the beginning of every round. Literally seconds after starting in being shot or killed cause someone didn't like the way I walked. This happens on rooms that I've been on for a while or especially new ones that I haven't done anything to anyone.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Unfortunately there isn't anything the devs can do about friendly fire besides penalty kicks. I know what you mean though. I was playing the other day and half the team just stayed in spawn shooting each other. It was ridiculous.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • DemonroninDemonronin Posts: 11Player
    Squeekers most of the time. They think it's funny.
  • [CLS]_SgtMac[CLS]_SgtMac Posts: 199Moderator
    edited September 2017
    No Leavenworth in PS4?
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    No Leavenworth in PS4?

Yes there is but you can leave immediately and go back to doing what you were doing.

Right now I would love to Richochet (I don't remember what game started this) but it would stop a lot of this crap!
  • Man the worst is being in a close game, and a new guy joins halfway and decides to shoot in spawn.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,574Player
    Just come to the PC version, no Squeakers FF. That's true!
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    It is true. But [TOS Violation], I swear I never seen the levels of squeakers on at the moment. And its not just this game but across all console FPS. You always had them there but they mostly stayed with COD. I blame overwatch. lol
    Yea, I know, I have MW3. First and last CoD game for me.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    edited September 2017
    You know whats frustrating tho? Seeing PFC as VIP jumping over railing on Hospital second floor. I expect that from a E-1, not someone with hours under his belt. Seen it 3 times happen so far.
    I've never seen a VIP suicide in the PC version, but I've seen a few VIP leave the game for unknown reason.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    VIP's who blatantly rush into battle, who's only aim is to end the round within 15 seconds.. they get my back up.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

VIP's who blatantly rush into battle, who's only aim is to end the round within 15 seconds.. they get my back up.
    Haven't seen that.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    Haven't seen that.

Yeah this is annoying too. I have seen it start where it is 8 on 6 and the VIP side is 8 and they rush out thinking they can beat them to the exit.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Demonronin wrote: »
    You know whats frustrating tho? Seeing PFC as VIP jumping over railing on Hospital second floor. I expect that from a E-1, not someone with hours under his belt. Seen it 3 times happen so far.

Disclaimer: Don't know if below bug is still a thing (haven't tested in ages) or whether it works cross-platform.

You can actually survive that "jump" with 2 players. Have the first player crouch/prone (both should work, it's a matter of what's easier to jump on for you) next to one of those armchairs on the upper floor and make sure the window is broken at that spot. Now have the second player climb the armchair and jump onto the head of the first player from there.

Since you can't land on a players head it will bounce you off. Your goal is to be bounced out the window, it can be tricky and might need a few attempts but once you manage it you will not lose any health from that fall.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Haven't seen that.

You would if you played inner :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -Ner0- wrote: »
    Haven't seen that.

Is there other options? O.o

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • TheReichTheReich Posts: 2Player
    Haven't seen that.

Is there other options? O.o

Not for us on ps4, pc yes.

I would like it so that idiots don't shoot coming out or spawn on purpose. Happens so much and it's really aggravating.

Haven't played AA for on ps4 in almost 2 weeks now because I can only play with one other friend with out getting put on opposite teams. I don't like playing with people that doesn't know what the [TOS Violation] their doing.