Games modes

xGhOsTfAcE-xGhOsTfAcE- Posts: 10Player
Hey Tots, we play with a guy from the pc version of this game,says this is just a small version of the game. Do you all have plans for making each map available for each game mode? Spring Street as a take and hold map would be cool, sandstorm extract or VIP would be dope as well. Still waiting on a silencer but hey it's only been out a month, just curious when things will be implemented or if they even will be.

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited August 2017
    I think your friend may have meant there's not as many maps on PS4, the game itself is for the most part identical to PC, minus leaning and supported position (mounting your gun on a barrier) and the debilitation of using a controller.. even though it's not when everyone's using them.

I do believe they will be adding more maps to the PS4 version though, from what I've read over the past few months anyway.

I'm too waiting for a silencer for the PC version :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• xGhOsTfAcE-xGhOsTfAcE- Posts: 10Player
    I think your friend may have meant there's not as many maps on PS4, the game itself is for the most part identical to PC, minus leaning and supported position (mounting your gun on a barrier) and the debilitation of using a controller.. even though it's not when everyone's using them.

I do believe they will be adding more maps to the PS4 version though, from what I've read over the past few months anyway.

I'm too waiting for a silencer for the PC version :mrgreen:
    No I meant the PS4 version is a slimmed down version from the pc version. According to him there is already silencers on the pc along with a variety of scopes. I could be mistaken.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    He must be thinking of an older version. The only feature missing from PS4 is lean. Aside from that it's all just the amount of maps and modes on said maps.

We are bringing more maps over. Once we have what the next maps will be nailed down we will let everyone know.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Appreciate the feedback Tots.
  • Dirty_Dragon_22Dirty_Dragon_22 Posts: 60Player
    No silencer please...Although I would use the heck out of it, I think it would be too OP for the campers.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    The only feature missing from PS4 is lean.

And supported, right?

Two things that the PC version would be better off without.
    He must be thinking of an older version. The only feature missing from PS4 is lean. Aside from that it's all just the amount of maps and modes on said maps.

We are bringing more maps over. Once we have what the next maps will be nailed down we will let everyone know.

Hey Tots, you think with the maps, you guys would bring clan tags? Some people debated making new names to make Clans but I would rather keep my name and add a clan tag. In the future of course. I think I did read this somewhere, so just double checking.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    That's a feature we want to make for PS4
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

That's a feature we want to make for PS4

Great, thank you!
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,077Moderator
    No silencer please...Although I would use the heck out of it, I think it would be too OP for the campers.
    The suppressor isnt working the way you think.
    When we had it in game, all it did was change the weapon sound, you could still hear it across the map

ss_4_frankof.png
    frankof wrote: »
    When we had it in game, all it did was change the weapon sound, you could still hear it across the map

Gotcha ! Not bad then, and I'm sure the damage strength reduces. I'm cool with that.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    When we had it in game all it did was change the weapon sound, you could still hear it across the map

Hmmmm.. Pics or it didn't happen :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,077Moderator
    When we had it in game all it did was change the weapon sound, you could still hear it across the map

Hmmmm.. Pics or it didn't happen :mrgreen:
    my pics dont come with sound...

ss_4_frankof.png
  • EvilWithinEvilWithin Posts: 11Player

More maps! Woo! As someone else said, clan tags would be awesome. I have my fingers crossed that a full clan support feature will be added in game where you can create your own clans and invite other players.
  • DraftdDraftd Posts: 4Player

I just wanna say this game rocks it fixes that very old SOCOM itch from back in the ps2 days
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    Draftd wrote: »

I just wanna say this game rocks it fixes that very old SOCOM itch from back in the ps2 days

Yes, it almost gives me that Socrack feeling again. I think the lobbies will do it so that I can play with friends on a more consistent basis.

What sucks though, is that I loved Hot Shots back in the day too and now you have an online version of it with Everybody's golf so I have 2 games that I want to play all of the time. :(