Is this a new bug?

Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
Kicked: 145

Comments

• lol that bug is old for us, funny they also ported it over to PS4 :awesome:
  • PHOENIXX79PHOENIXX79 Posts: 27Player
    Funny, that reminds me. I've seen dead bodies slide across the map after getting killed on or near elevator. Never seen alive players do it tho
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 624Beta Tester
    PHOENIXX79 wrote: »
    Funny, that reminds me. I've seen dead bodies slide across the map after getting killed on or near elevator. Never seen alive players do it tho

This is not related to the elevator (most likely)... Unfortunately this isn't a new issue, it got patched multiple times making it harder to do each time, but as we can see here it wasn't a full fix.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
    edited August 2017
    Ive seen it happen 4 times so far. That one I just happen to remember to save the video. 3 of them happened on the top floor on or near the elevator. The lone one happened at the bottom floor. Killed a guy after my teammate was killed. Both bodies slid in two different directions. One was on elevator other was outside it waiting to get on it. Not saying elevator has anything to do with it, just saying that's the only time I've seen it happen.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    It's so rewarding to see speed crawling no matter what. ahaha

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • deadly004deadly004 Posts: 6Player
    edited September 2017
    dang lol ... That needs to be fixed. seriously
    Steam/PSN: Deadly004 -
    Tester/Game Designer
    Twitter: Twitter.com/deadly004