PS4 M4 Montage

zflo72zflo72 Posts: 47Player
Been playing the game for a couple of weeks now and it's the most fun I have had in awhile on a shooter. Made I quick video from saved clips in the share factory, hope it isn't bad.
enjoy...

Comments

• Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
    edited August 2017
    Some great shooting there buddy! Not as accurate as you but here's an edit of mine. This thread could be good :)
    Kicked: 145
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    Lol Aim assist does wonders huh.
  • zflo72zflo72 Posts: 47Player
    Yes cause it's all 100% aim assist, huh?
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,077Moderator
    znignflo72 wrote: »
    Especially the takedowns ;)
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    Been playing the game for a couple of weeks now and it's the most fun I have had in awhile on a shooter. Made I quick video from saved clips in the share factory, hope it isn't bad.
    enjoy...

A four minute video of people too clueless to fire back or even look in the right direction?

Is the average PS4 player really that bad?
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    There are some bad players.
    There are some REALLY bad players,
    There are some REALLY stupid players too.

But out of ALL of that, I would rather have those then the trolls that like to shoot people at the beginning of the round, TK, or flash bang their own teammates for [TOS Violation] and giggles. A report option is SORELY needed on the PS4.
  • SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player

I would really love the option to turn that off. To many times where I run in to two enemy and the gun sways to the one I do not want to shoot first.
    Come play on PC and you will not go on Runs like that. For the most part, players are not that clueless. People actually shoot back lol.

I won't bash you anymore. Good job and I am glad you are enjoying the Americas Army franchise. Just be aware that many PC players on these forums are quite salty about the launch of the game on PS4.
  • Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
    -R@MPAGE- wrote: »
    Come play on PC and you will not go on Runs like that. For the most part, players are not that clueless. People actually shoot back lol.

I won't bash you anymore. Good job and I am glad you are enjoying the Americas Army franchise. Just be aware that many PC players on these forums are quite salty about the launch of the game on PS4.

Although runs like that were common place in AA2.0 back in the day when I played ;) As were aimbots and hackers etc....The guy posted a vid of his gameplay, no need to shoot him down on it really.
    Kicked: 145
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player

That's fine, but we're not going to tolerate elitism or insults from either side.
    Mad or not, forums rules still apply! We've been lenient but it's getting out of hand with the us v them.

The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Sinke_HRSinke_HR Posts: 4Player
    Are u playing with KB/M or controller?
    TheTots wrote: »

That's fine, but we're not going to tolerate elitism or insults from either side.
    Mad or not, forums rules still apply! We've been lenient but it's getting out of hand with the us v them.

Understood
    SHANE523 wrote: »

I would really love the option to turn that off. To many times where I run in to two enemy and the gun sways to the one I do not want to shoot first.

I agree, I hate aim assist, it [TOS Violation] with my aim to much,
    Sinke_HR wrote: »
    Are u playing with KB/M or controller?

Controller, I have my button assignment on, I swapped the O and L1 buttons

I get this on most of my videos, even from PS4 players, but I see very few put up the same numbers as me in most games I play. Either somehow I always get the noobs or I'm doing something right. In my experience on pc (not AAPG) and PS4 the retards are everywhere, most people are absolutely clueless in games.

I would love for this game to have a competitive ability to it on PS4. This is the first game in awhile that has made me want to get back into comptitively playing. And yes I know lolPS4 competition compared to pc and even xbox, but I've always been a PS player, so sorry :(

• NaZtYRiCaNNaZtYRiCaN Posts: 16Player
    Nice highlights, ignore the noise and do your thing B)
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    Good shooting bro.

As for the aim assist cry babies. Yes, the console version has aim assist as do MOST console shooters. Even halo, one of the most successful console franchises of all time had aim assist. This player dropped mad bodies, while using aim assist and guess what, every player he killed on the opposing team ALSO HAD AIM ASSIST. It's still a fair fight, with or without aim assist.

I would love for this game to have a competitive ability to it on PS4. This is the first game in awhile that has made me want to get back into comptitively playing. And yes I know lolPS4 competition compared to pc and even xbox, but I've always been a PS player, so sorry :(

The comp scene for this game has struggled for a few years now, so I think everyone would love to see that happen. I am glad you are really excited with this game.

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    Good shooting bro.

As for the aim assist cry babies. Yes, the console version has aim assist as do MOST console shooters. Even halo, one of the most successful console franchises of all time had aim assist. This player dropped mad bodies, while using aim assist and guess what, every player he killed on the opposing team ALSO HAD AIM ASSIST. It's still a fair fight, with or without aim assist.

I never said anything about the aim assist.

I just commented on the reckless way the OP was able to run around and still get a ton of kills on totally clueless enemies.

I wish I could put so little effort in and have it that easy on PC.
  • Dirty_Dragon_22Dirty_Dragon_22 Posts: 60Player
    Good shooting bro.

I never said anything about the aim assist.

I just commented on the reckless way the OP was able to run around and still get a ton of kills on totally clueless enemies.

I wish I could put so little effort in and have it that easy on PC.

You gotta understand that this game just came out and people are downloading it daily....Plenty of noobs, that dont even know the maos. Theres also plenty of guys with skill. Thats with every game.. Eventually is will even out with time.