Aapg New Computer

MewtwoMewtwo Posts: 308Player
1: is that computer who have the orders at you can kill so good? 2:if you have new computer are you better any me then? 3:if they say all the time i have a new computer and you are slow and thats why i can kill you better?

Comments

• -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    I apologize, but your english translation is not the greatest. If you are asking if a good computer makes you better, then yes a nice machine with a nice video card will help you get more kills.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    If your still angry from your last death then your not fully concentrated on your next kill Silverstone =)
    You know what I mean m8 just chill and you will see a improvement in your K/D.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • New pc makes the gameplay smoother, doesn't make you kill more or better in anyway.
  • MewtwoMewtwo Posts: 308Player
    edited August 2017
    thanks lorddamian thats what i mean.)so then you know what i mean and also you mean at they can hack becouse they have new pc??but if you have the right setup in your aapg files what the game are and you go to settings at the meny then you are good but if you tweeks the files then you can be kick and be banned.also aa dont like it becouse you can still use the macro at the mouse and my eng are old one sry for that becouse im 49 y old:( but i dont think at new pc are better any my or yours its the mind when you bull the tricker and if you are faster at the finger.)and that i hear player use=macro at the mouse.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    All getting a new computer did for me was confirm that the bullet registration in the game is the issue and not my hardware.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Player
    Couldn't it also mean that you shoot like Reyfox?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 645Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Couldn't it also mean that you shoot like Reyfox?

"I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it."
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 793Administrator
    Lmao Rayfox.
  • MewtwoMewtwo Posts: 308Player
    thanks all.)
  • iSoldier_iSoldier_ Posts: 72Beta Tester
    edited October 2017
    Too bad not everyone gets the Reyfox joke.

aweSOMEness®™ at its best.
    TheTots wrote: »
    The only thing we didn't do was give you a call at home.