Ability to vote for kick or better ban system!

dynomitedynomite Posts: 10Player
edited August 2017 in PS4
On the ps4 version there is an abundance of trolls, friendly fire on purpose, killing friendly VIP to troll and more. There is no way to stop this right now unless we take turns killing the troll at the beginning of every round. Some trolls will shoot friendlys without killing, making them unable to be kicked and sent to jail and making it harder on everyone else. I would like to see a vote for kick system or something else to help slow or stop this from happening unpunished. If anyone else agrees or has another idea please comment below. Let's get the devs attention on this matter. I love this game on pc and ps4 and I want it to do good.

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    It is doubtful vote kick will make it to PS4 but we are looking at current ROE values and will tweak it where needed on PS4.

To clear up one thing though, it's not only killing that sets it off. It is damage of any kind. So even if you don't kill someone you are still building up ROE violations for any damage you do.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• dynomitedynomite Posts: 10Player
    edited August 2017
    Sorry I repeated the message below
  • dynomitedynomite Posts: 10Player
    Ok, I did not know that thank you for telling me. It would be nice if repeat offenders were more easily kicked in the future if it is not already in the game.
  • OjwillkillyouOjwillkillyou Posts: 2Player
    I think you should lose points for teamkilling. Id feel a little better about these trolls dropping rank when i get shot. Sometimes, even just them shooting you in the leg and missing a bit of health is enough to lose a firefight and its frustrating
  • PRE_-CISION-_PRE_-CISION-_ Posts: 18Player
    I manged to go to jail once on accident out of 6k kills so far. I'm totally for team killers losing experience. Something like -400 seems fair to me
    RLxGOgB.png
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I don't know what it's like on console but on PC I just change to a different server, they cant troll/annoy you if your no longer present.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• ^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^^MAROFEL.ANDR!C0-TTV^ Posts: 854Player
    edited August 2017
    Id feel a little better about these trolls dropping rank when i get shot.

No, just no..
    You know how many people play like they are bots and run into a room you just naded..
  • NaZtYRiCaNNaZtYRiCaN Posts: 16Player
    I'd say add a penalty system like on R6S. If you're constantly being sent to jail for team killing, add hours and even days as punishment for being a [TOS Violation].
  • Hate_fulHate_ful Posts: 20Player
    NaZtYRiCaN wrote: »
    I'd say add a penalty system like on R6S. If you're constantly being sent to jail for team killing, add hours and even days as punishment for being a [TOS Violation].

• Hate_fulHate_ful Posts: 20Player
    Yep would work perfect
  • EvilWithinEvilWithin Posts: 11Player
    If you had a 15-20 second timer at the start of the round that prevents friendly fire it would make a world of difference.
  • Sean_87_Sean_87_ Posts: 12Player
    EvilWithin wrote: »
    If you had a 15-20 second timer at the start of the round that prevents friendly fire it would make a world of difference.
    I disagree completely. Fire fights on most of the maps can occur between 5-15 secs. Thus, if ppl know that, they won't be wary to throw grenades/shoot around teammates in these early round confrontations
  • Pain-N-PanicPain-N-Panic Posts: 79Player
    I know TheTots said vote to kick will likely not make it to PS4, but in all honesty, it's the best system I've ever seen in online gameplay to combat team killers.
  • canonjoecanonjoe Posts: 9Player
    I know TheTots said vote to kick will likely not make it to PS4, but in all honesty, it's the best system I've ever seen in online gameplay to combat team killers.

I agree. It works great in Siege. And I like the idea of 'richochet' damage in the first 5 seconds or so of each round. Almost every round has someone shoot their teammates with a pistol just so they have to heal themselves.
  • I know TheTots said vote to kick will likely not make it to PS4, but in all honesty, it's the best system I've ever seen in online gameplay to combat team killers.

It's also a system that is getting abused, specially by new players to this community.
  • LORD_BIOLORD_BIO Posts: 3Player
    NaZtYRiCaN wrote: »

Totally agree. That would also solve the issue with accidental and purposeful team kills meaning consistently team killing or injuring teammates would add additional points to the penalty. If this change does happen though the penalty system should be strict. I know this is a video game but if you're trying to implement real army values and life values into the game like they're saying they are then you wouldn't have this issue so frequently.
  • PHOENIXX79PHOENIXX79 Posts: 27Player
    edited August 2017
    I get this on a daily basis. We either need an in game voting system or an ingame reporting system. Instant trolls by people is getting annoying. I like this game a lot but the constant trolling by lower rank players are getting to me causing me to retaliate. And I get punished either way. If I die it affects my kdr, if I retaliate I get affected. There's no win win.

• SHANE523SHANE523 Posts: 69Player
    I have to agree with Phoenix. This issue is getting WAY out of hand on the PS4 and the perception is there is nothing being done to prevent it or acknowledgement that the devs care.

A voting system.
    A Richochet system. You should a friendly and you lose the health.
    An option for the affected to vote for forgiveness or not. To many "not forgiven" votes overall, not just 1 lobby and you start to see longer bans, hours, days, weeks and months and perma if needed.
    A report system. Especially with the capabilities of the PS4 recording you could even ask for video proof, this isn't rocket science.

Oh boy, you threw me in jail for a second so I can find another lobby and do it again....and again....and again!
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    AA 3 had a forgives system. Good idea.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.