Anyone else streaming their gameplay on twitch?

OzZy401OzZy401 Posts: 34Player
edited August 2017 in PS4
I'll be streaming for the next 4 hours. I feel as though it's a great way to bring some attention to this game. Obviously, we've been dealing with some inconsistencies in the servers but I'm sure they will sort it all out. Game has a ton of potential. Come stop by! I've been hosting some fellow AA streamers to try bringing some more attention to AAPG. Take care everyone!

I am a former Pro COD4 Player on Xbox under the GT: x OzZy. I played with [g|X] 173-10 #1 team on GB for 3 seasons. I also won MVP and Champion of MLG Providence for UC3. I am very aggressive and very attentive to my followers and chat!

www.twitch.tv/ozzy401
PRO COD:4 Player
UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ
TWITTER: OzZy401_AA
TWITCH: OzZy401

Comments

• PRE_-CISION-_PRE_-CISION-_ Posts: 18Player
    http://twitch.tv/psnprecision I actually got into streaming trying to spread the word on this game. I went from 0 to 20 something subs in a week or two which is pretty cool. I try to stream every night when I play.
    RLxGOgB.png
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    I use YouTube ( Shameless plug) @DaRealMedic4you i dont like twitch that much
  • OzZy401OzZy401 Posts: 34Player
    I'll be streaming for the next 4 hours. Come say hi!
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ

• SFC_SEYMORESFC_SEYMORE Posts: 21Player
    Check out my streams on twitch
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 629Player
    I used to, but creeps started messaging me. It's hard to be a beautiful 18 year old girl in the cyber world.
  • NaZtYRiCaNNaZtYRiCaN Posts: 16Player
    https://twitch.tv/ricanazty_tv

Feel free to watch and enjoy the fun! Follow me and the rest of the ppl here streaming.
  • DemonroninDemonronin Posts: 11Player
    http://twitch.tv/psnprecision I actually got into streaming trying to spread the word on this game. I went from 0 to 20 something subs in a week or two which is pretty cool. I try to stream every night when I play.

Been thinking about streaming myself. Not much of a streamer tho, not since my Killzone, and BL days. Tho I notice outside myself your the other night owl on my friend list playing this game late at night. lol
    I'll be streaming a while tonight everyone. I had 30+ viewers at once and totaled out at 189 views for my 4 hour stream earlier in the week. Let's get some kills!!
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ

• Sean_87_Sean_87_ Posts: 12Player
    Ozzy, no need to fill up these forums with your stream advertising. Im sure you can do it somewhere else, besides call of duty my man... most ppl here are ex socom players and don't want anything to do with call of duty
  • -=[VGO]=-mmchaos-=[VGO]=-mmchaos Posts: 81Moderator
    you are fine OzZy401 advertising an america's army event is welcome... good luck on the stream
    test-tag.jpg
    I am back on now everyone. 6 hour stream. Let's go!!
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 631Player
    edited August 2017
    Sean_87_ wrote: »
    Ozzy, no need to fill up these forums with your stream advertising. Im sure you can do it somewhere else, besides call of duty my man... most ppl here are ex socom players and don't want anything to do with call of duty

Is it a goal of yours to mention Socom in every post? Even when being an [mod edit]?
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player

Is it a goal of yours to mention Socom in every post? Even when being an [mod edit]?

Learn to type without trollin as u see a mod had to deal with u sad lil CLOWN

You do realize that I am an original socom player right? I’ve played since s1. Game battles member since 2003. Please relax.
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ

you are fine OzZy401 advertising an america's army event is welcome... good luck on the stream

Chaos. I miss playing this game so much. I am going to start streaming it again. Hopefully build up its popularity again. See you soon!
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ

• DLD_MtBDLD_MtB Posts: 23Player
    I stream a bit sometimes at www.twitch.tv/pink_harmonica .
    I don't know if I'm entertaining or not cos i don't usually get many active viewers. But I'm hella inconsistent, so.
  • BanaanzxcvbnmBanaanzxcvbnm Posts: 17Player
    sometimess but i dont rly focus on talking for the stream i just talk if im calling out some1 or need help. just gameplay no xtra [TOS Violation]