"Comp teamspeak" - IP 199.241.29.206

SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
edited May 2015 in eSports
Back when AAPG-daily was active, we used to have a teamspeak used by almost all competitive teams of AAPG.

This was good because it was easy to see which team was online, to find scrims, to get in contact with others and to get ringers, people could also join a dedicated channel for people who are able to ring for other teams scrimming.

I would like to ask if other teams think this is good to do again. And if people want this in EU or NA.

If people agree, and we want to do this with multiple clans, I will try to get in contact with a few providers to ask if they can sponsor a teamspeak server for us.
SNLSTB.Bart^

Comments

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    It's not a bad idea. However I know my teammates prefer simply hoping on other team's TS when looking for a scrim. We all have each other's Teamspeak information saved.

A more practical idea would to make a thread with team's TS, Ventrilo, and Mumble addresses.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • [1stCav]QuePasa^[1stCav]QuePasa^ Posts: 38Player
    I hope that AAPG-daily comes back with the release of the full game... So, we should just wait some time for it, gather some ppl etc.  I'm up for it btw :)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Like Dragon said, most of us already have each others ts info and can come in at any time. We also have each other on steam so a quick message works also
  • -vR|Drop-vR|Drop Posts: 32Beta Tester
    It's not a bad idea. However I know my teammates prefer simply hoping on other team's TS when looking for a scrim. We all have each other's Teamspeak information saved.
    A more practical idea would to make a thread with team's TS, Ventrilo, and Mumble addresses.

Good Idea. Down for that.

• .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
    -vR.Drop- wrote: »

Good Idea. Down for that.

I have quite a lot, as I have become a TS hoarder. I wouldn't mind if someone started a thread though - more the merrier.
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    I would do it but I do not want to be constantly updating the thread for the rest of my AAPG career... It's all yours :)
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • i9.xtopherusi9.xtopherus Posts: 19Player
    Only problem is the random a-hole comes in and spam the ts
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    you should put it all your ts info's in a scrim finder group on steam or create a group on steam for it make it private invite only comp members, or something like that.
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Is there a scrim finder group? Were looking to submerse ourselves heavily into scrimming and getting better for comp stuff.

teamspeak.3rdinf.us
    or add me on steam
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    ts.insightgaming.us for random jibber jabber and an excessive number of server groups
  • i9.america+i9.america+ Posts: 29Player
    IN.STANT:BAN

• r3vo-r3vo- Posts: 5Player
    I would love to see a PUG system up and running, like COD4 used to have back in the day on IRC... Not that I could set that up.
  • r3vo-r3vo- Posts: 5Player
    And, I don't have everyone's TS info :( But that's cuz Drop said I'm not allowed to leave vR's TS cause I embarrass him...
  • )OFB(^SAINT^)OFB(^SAINT^ Posts: 7Player
    We have 2 100 slot TS servers not in use. I could set something up
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    If you also got an european one, would be great.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • SSKoVieSSKoVie Posts: 54Player

+1
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    SSKbart wrote: »
    If you also got an european one, would be great.
    SSKoVie wrote: »

+1

+2, even +3.
  • .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player

This would be a good idea. Feel free to change this up, but here's an efficient way I see this working.
    >lobby //Seperate by types of scrim if you are ready, or just sit in ringer channel until someone needs an extra
    >>Ringers
    >>Waiting To Scrim 4v4
    >>Waiting to Scrim 5v5

>Scrim //Some channel in case you don't want to share person TS info.
    >>Scrim1
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2
    >>Scrim2
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2

If you are willing to use the second server do something similar to:

>Lobby
    >>Random Chat //Cause some times you don't want to talk about game stuff while you play

>Pubbing
    >>Server11
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2
    >>Server2
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2
    etc...