Recent Autentication Issues

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
First, we would like to thank you for bearing with us during the recent issues!

We are in the process of isolating the cause and getting it fixed. There has been such a massive amount of people joining and playing the game recently. While we are extremely happy to see this, it is putting some more stress on a few systems than they have had before. We're going to beef those systems up and fix the bugs we find along the way.

Thank you so much for your support and patience!
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• ThursdayLEThursdayLE Posts: 21Player
    ETA?
  • BoMb_MaRLeYBoMb_MaRLeY Posts: 5Player
    edited August 2017
    I think you don't have any idea how to fix it.
  • -=HELL=-sneakyrat-=HELL=-sneakyrat Posts: 50Player
    I Think you should give them Some credit im bomb.

This game is for free so have Some respect! If you had to pay for the game you had right to speak now you dont!!! Is iT enoying Yes iT is But They are working on it And there is Nothing we can do.

Do I Think iT is Because off iT got launched on ps4 Yes I do And I hate it! Aapg Will get lost there And a lot off work could have putt in the pc version instead wich would be much appriciate iT like all the work the devs do.

Hope you can fix iT soon Because im a paying player for a 24 slot server. And iT cost enough And without playing on it its useless.

Thx for the headsup

Cheers sneaks
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,438Player
    We pay a lot of money for the servers you all play on that we cannot use.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 642Player
    tots , when you say "massive amounts of players joining " are you talking about ps4 or pc ?
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    edited August 2017
    tots , when you say "massive amounts of players joining " are you talking about ps4 or pc ?

It's PS4. I think there are lot more PS4 players compared to PC players, seems like they are overwhelmed. I would like to see the numbers.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Overwhelmed or not,isnt it wierd that the US Army isnt able to set up a few new server for their new platform experience instead of splitting up the existing hardware ? I mean seriously..... 10 new server..... THE ARMY!!!! Even me could provide them tomorrow without starving. Hope them devs get paid regulary :)
    AAPG is good!
  • -ew.raw--ew.raw- Posts: 173Player
    We cant play this game because PS4 players? thats what is it...?
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,438Player
    Omg its down again what's going on dev's.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -ew.raw--ew.raw- Posts: 173Player
    read my message.
    1409304775_2240089.gif

AA2 2005 - 2015
    AA:PG 2015-
  • -Saint-Saint Posts: 7Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    First, we would like to thank you for bearing with us during the recent issues!

We are in the process of isolating the cause and getting it fixed. There has been such a massive amount of people joining and playing the game recently. While we are extremely happy to see this, it is putting some more stress on a few systems than they have had before. We're going to beef those systems up and fix the bugs we find along the way.

Thank you so much for your support and patience!

6 days ago.... Patience is running out. People are paying for servers.
    True And if you say something What They dont like They Delete your post.

I tried to download it on ps4 But couldnt Think only US.

Ffs fix This or give us money for our server wich we pay enough for!!!!
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We've spun up over 100 new servers, expanded our auth systems, and are doing everything possible to handle this. I know it's a crappy situation but we are doing everything we can to make it right. The PC version never had enough players to tax our systems at this level so we're finding new issues that hadn't come to light before.

I know just "we're working on it" isn't what you want to hear, but it's all I have to give right now. It is impossible to give an ETA on this type of thing. This is the only focus of our team until it is fixed.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    edited August 2017
    To think, you've only released in NA too! imagine the load when you go global..

Your gonna need more servers bro. Or to quote the great Montgomery Scott (Scotty) "I'm giving her all she's got".. "I dannae think she can take any more, Captain!" :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Thx tods for the update. I know we can be a pain in the [TOS Violation] for as far iT Goes a free game But Some off us are spending money to keep the community alive since official servers are gone.

Hope you Also can understand us.

I appriciate the work you do for us And the game And I Also know Rome wasnt build in one Day :)

Hope you guys gets iT fixed soon

Cheers sneaks

We've spun up over 100 new servers, expanded our auth systems, and are doing everything possible to handle this. I know it's a crappy situation but we are doing everything we can to make it right. The PC version never had enough players to tax our systems at this level so we're finding new issues that hadn't come to light before.

I know just "we're working on it" isn't what you want to hear, but it's all I have to give right now. It is impossible to give an ETA on this type of thing. This is the only focus of our team until it is fixed.

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    edited August 2017
    To think, you've only released in NA too!
    It might be more than NA. I've seen a PS4 player from Brazil.
    Edit: And now I found a guy from UK playing PS4 AA:PG
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    They will be playing with a NA PSN account. I've not heard of an official release for anywhere other than NA up to now.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    To think, you've only released in NA too!
    It might be more than NA. I've seen a PS4 player from Brazil.
    Edit: And now I found a guy from UK playing PS4 AA:PG

It's NA only still. I'm in the UK and I play it on PS4 because I set up a US account so I could download it from the NA store. Actually getting into a game though is tedious as it usually results in a failure to authenticate.
    Kicked: 145
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    edited August 2017
    I'm actually happy to hear that the gaming is doing so well on PS4 they can't keep up. That's good news. I've actually also noticed a lot of new players on PC too, though not with the last few days due to the issues.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
    Not for us pc players....
This discussion has been closed.