When are we gettin new maps ?

Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
Is there a time n date planed ?
Will we be gettin them 1at a time or all at once ?
How many maps in total will there be released for ps4?
The AA YouTube ch showcases alot of maps but no AI map can we hav a large 1 ?

Ty 4 the great work over the yrs kno i value this game highly n so does the ps4 community ty for ur time

Comments

• xWardawgxWardawg Posts: 15Player
    This. Yes please!!
    Run-n-Gun
    Please lighten up on the Aim Assist!!!
  • ChaudChaud Posts: 3Player
    Pls... no Run-n-Gun
  • [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 328Developer
    You will likely get maps one or two at a time. Certainly not all at once. Creating a new map is around 3-4 months worth of work. Porting over an existing PC map would take less time, but certainly isn't free. We are not ready to discuss release plans or timing yet, but if there are certain maps you'd like to see brought over first please let us know.
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Bridge plz to start pipeline um...I ll get bac to ya cause im spacein on names atm but would like newer maps to like coldfront i think its called not 100% sure
    Oh & ty 4 quick reply
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    All AA:PG maps is on the PC version. Just get the PC version! ;)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Fara420Fara420 Posts: 11Player
    Bridge , pipeline and urban assault great maps
  • Medic4youMedic4you Posts: 30Player
    Ok after thinking bout it & watching vids for layouts & names askin sum community members n randoms heres a list of maps wutever 1s u can get to us quickly would be loved very much in order ( I took notes lol ) Bridge pipeline slums coldfront A Super Large AI map(a good few wanted bots claimed it used 2 b very hard) stronghold harborassault shantytown & downtown spring street is half dat map by looks of video on YouTube any remake from AA2 or 3 would be kool as well alot of us hav great memorys goin even bac to AA1
    Idk if any of dis will help u all decide on wut will b added first but wut ever is easy n quicker for you guys to work on & move out so u can get 2 the harder maps last
    would be k with me if that means waitin 6months for pipeline but slums next week X)
    Just a example plz dont let it b 6 months 4 pipeline hand shakes
    TY All again for such great work over the yrs i cant describe how much better this game is den a cod or bf & i m not jus sayin that
  • Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
    Urban Assault, Courtyard, extraction would be great ;)
    Kicked: 145
  • OzZy401OzZy401 Posts: 34Player
    You will likely get maps one or two at a time. Certainly not all at once. Creating a new map is around 3-4 months worth of work. Porting over an existing PC map would take less time, but certainly isn't free. We are not ready to discuss release plans or timing yet, but if there are certain maps you'd like to see brought over first please let us know.
    Medic4you wrote: »
    Bridge plz to start pipeline um...I ll get bac to ya cause im spacein on names atm but would like newer maps to like coldfront i think its called not 100% sure
    Oh & ty 4 quick reply

Ewwww bridge :(.

I suggest pipeline and urban assault. I feel like these two maps would flow well with what we already have.
    PRO COD:4 Player
    UC3 MLG PVD LAN Champ
    TWITTER: OzZy401_AA
    TWITCH: OzZy401

• silentbeliefsilentbelief Posts: 3Player
    I agree with bridge and pipeline I always enjoyed those
  • Frankie_DibbleFrankie_Dibble Posts: 25Player
    Weapons cache was great too. A grenadier class with the 203 would be welcome too ;)
    Kicked: 145
  • canonjoecanonjoe Posts: 9Player
    When I played AA on PC... Bridge, Pipeline, Weapons Cache, Urban Assault and that laser-tag training course map were the favourites for everyone. And the original Hospital map. Being able to play any of those on PS4 a decade or so later would be fun. I'm pretty excited to see what the developers are planning to do with this.
  • silentbeliefsilentbelief Posts: 3Player
    Oh yeah the training course map was definitely one of my favorites
  • canonjoecanonjoe Posts: 9Player
    edited August 2017
    Mout McKenna I believe it was called.
  • Jamie_UK__Jamie_UK__ Posts: 23Player
    edited August 2017
    I'm wondering if the best usermade maps from the PC version can be implemented.

-Courtyard
    -Czar
    -Dust
    -Floodgate
    -Weapons Cache

All great maps from AA2 and remade in PG's. The classic maps are very addictive to play.

For official PG's

I think

-Pipeline
    - Bridge
    - Outer Hospital
    - Cold Front
    - Downtown

Just so many good maps in the AA franchise.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 623Player
    Jamie_UK__ wrote: »

-Courtyard
    -Czar
    -Dust
    -Floodgate
    -Weapons Cache

All great maps from AA2 and remade in PG's. The classic maps are very addictive to play.

For official PG's

I think

-Pipeline
    - Bridge
    - Outer Hospital
    - Cold Front
    - Downtown

Outer Hospital... seriously? That's the worst BDX map in the game.

Bridge was better in AA2 than AAPG. Bridge and other maps, Insurgent Camp for example, don't play as well in this version without an M203.

-Courtyard
    -Czar
    -Dust
    -Floodgate

All great maps.

For official,

I think

-Pipeline
    - Bridge
    - Outer Hospital
    - Cold front
    - And the one with bakery.

edited August 2017
    Have A Gun,

If my memory serves me correctly it's the closet we have to the original Hospital map on PG's and anything close to that I'm happy with.

Yeah I agree with that, the 203 was a lot of fun. Although I do think Bridge has a specific way to play and would add some variation to the PS4 rotation.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Stone Ruins would be AWESOME on PS4. I haven't seen it yet, but I gotta say Cold Front was born to exist on a limited platform like PS4.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 942Moderator
    Have A Gun,

If my memory serves me correctly it's the closet we have to the original Hospital map on PG's and anything close to that I'm happy with.
    Therese a full hospital map also, outer is just a tiny fragment.
    ss_4_frankof.png