Party system

SuadeSuade Posts: 11Player
edited July 2017 in PS4
Not trying to be that guy with all the compliants but as I really like the game I want to see it improve and what's good is good so......

The party system could use work imo.

Again, AA loves to put me in a full room. This time I'm with a friend.

Puts us on opposite teams and there is no way to switch? Even when players leave and not full. Is there a way to change teams?

Edit: just was in party. Joined game. I was the only person on my team to get in. The other guys just sat there loading forever.

Played 2 rounds before we realized.

I know this is new and bugs are expected. Not trying to be rude but this party system is flawed and matchmaking only is just bad all around imo.

This is happening constantly btw. Now with 4 players and we can't even play together. Players getting removed from party too and everything.

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Thanks for the feedback.

The party system is still not 100% there. It's our top priority right now.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• NaZtYRiCaNNaZtYRiCaN Posts: 16Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback.

The party system is still not 100% there. It's our top priority right now.

Awesome cuz a lot of my friends are getting on this game now and I wish to play with them all the time ;)
  • SFC_SEYMORESFC_SEYMORE Posts: 21Player
    The party system needs fixed really bad. Trying to play with friends and either puts the party leader in a match, only two people get in or everyone gets in a lobby and then some get kicked coz of server authorization.
  • NaZtYRiCaNNaZtYRiCaN Posts: 16Player
    The party system needs fixed really bad. Trying to play with friends and either puts the party leader in a match, only two people get in or everyone gets in a lobby and then some get kicked coz of server authorization.

In addition, once you finally get everyone in together, after you finish that game it splits some of the group to the enemy team. It can be frustrating when I want to play with my friends but I try to be mindful that this is going to be fixed eventually.
  • SFC_SEYMORESFC_SEYMORE Posts: 21Player
    NaZtYRiCaN wrote: »

In addition, once you finally get everyone in together, after you finish that game it splits some of the group to the enemy team. It can be frustrating when I want to play with my friends but I try to be mindful that this is going to be fixed eventually.

Yes, gets frustrating when you finally get into a game and your party is split up or you have to keep backing out cause all but one guy made it into the game