Feedback

xWardawgxWardawg Posts: 15Player
Game is great at this point. I am new to AA but it feels like an old Socom game. Just what a lot of people where looking for. The aim assist is really strong I feel in the beta on PS4. Will this be lowered at all? Is aim assist active on all scopes and weapons. Where can I find more information on other maps and game modes?
Run-n-Gun
Please lighten up on the Aim Assist!!!

Comments

• [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 328Developer
    Currently no immediate plans to tweak aim assist, but we will remain flexible as additional feedback rolls in.

The PS4 game is releasing with 8 maps and they are all already available. Additional maps are currently available on PC and you should be able to read up on them here, but it is giving me a 404 error this morning for some reason. https://www.americasarmy.com/aapg/missions
  • SuadeSuade Posts: 11Player
    Game is great at this point. I am new to AA but it feels like an old Socom game.

I wouldn't say it feels the same. AA is definitely more team based oriented (like Socom) than most other games but Socom was way more "Arcady" and had a distinct feel.

I do think most Socom fans will like AA.

Since this was mentioned and I'm sorry to invade your thread here......

I wanted to ask the Devs has there ever been any thoughts of making a third person view or even a different TPS?

Some of the best selling games right now are TPS (Pub G and H1). Seems like it's trying to make a come back.

• [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 328Developer
    We haven't discussed a third person view for AA:PG since preproduction years ago. We have definitely been hearing that feedback from a number of avenues among the PS4 crowd, so it is something we could look more in to down the line, but certainly no promises there and nothing in the near future.

I was a huge fan of Rainbow Six: Vegas back in the mid to late 2000s and certainly think that space would be a fun one to work in!
  • xWardawgxWardawg Posts: 15Player

Since this was mentioned and I'm sorry to invade your thread here......

[/quote]
    No Worries. For the most part your right about Socom. I think the people that liked Socom may like a round based, one life, shooter. Rather than all the respawn games that have been the thing on console for a while. I prefer the FPS, too much corner peeking with 3rd person.

Also, thanks for the link Rawrster. It still said 404, but I'll check it later.
    Run-n-Gun
  • QueenOfTheNorthQueenOfTheNorth Posts: 1Player
    Hey guys I am trying to find and download aa for my PS4. I've loved an lad followed this game for a long time and am excited to try it on my PS4, however everywhere I search I cannot find a way to download and play it. Can anyone help with details or know of a way I can get to playing it?
  • xWardawgxWardawg Posts: 15Player
    From what I heard, it was supposed to come out today but was held for one more day. I think it should be out tomorrow.
    Run-n-Gun