My feedback

SuadeSuade Posts: 11Player
edited July 2017 in PS4
Not sure if this is the right forum but wanted to leave feedback.

Game seems great. I like it better on console than PC which is rare for me.

Some issues I found is that it's hard to join a game. Matchmaking is a bad idea, where are the lobbies?

If you join mid game you always get booted, when jumping through a window with a pistol in your hand the animations looks silly. The guys hand goes gimp. Also the C4 explosion is really really bad. Looks like a jack in the box. Might even be a bug? One game there was a big explosion and another there was no explosion but a 2D looking picture of flames came out of the box.

I'm hoping you bring back the lobby system. This game could be competitive but not with matchmaking only.

Hope to see more game modes as well. Otherwise this is great. I will be buying.

I would really like to see a third person mode but I know this is a FPS.

Comments

• [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 328Developer
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the feedback Suade. The "2D Explosion" is there on Crossfire because that map has a training theme to it. So, no bug there but since we have less training themed maps on PS4 it probably isn't being communicated as well.

Can you provide more details on always getting booted when you join mid game? This is the first I am hearing of that. Do you immediately get kicked or do you get a few round in first? Do any error messages pop up?
  • SuadeSuade Posts: 11Player
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the feedback Suade. The "2D Explosion" is there on Crossfire because that map has a training theme to it. So, no bug there but since we have less training themed maps on PS4 it probably isn't being communicated as well.

Can you provide more details on always getting booted when you join mid game? This is the first I am hearing of that. Do you immediately get kicked or do you get a few round in first? Do any error messages pop up?

I played again last night and did not get booted once.

What I meant previously is that the only way I could get into a room was if it was the very beginning of a game. Any other time I could not join at all and would be brought back to the main menu. I assumed the matchmaking system tried to put me in a full room because if I recall, it did say the room was full.

Didn't happen at all yesterday but I'll keep playing and see if it happens again.

TBH my only gripe with this game is having matchmaking only. I have always been very competitive with tournaments and ladders and I feel matchmaking cannot allow true competitiveness

I really hope you bring over the lobby system in addition (or forced). That is the only true way to allow for a game to be competitive.

Sure, you can party up but who knows who you'll be playing against.

Otherwise the game is great and I actually favor this one on console vs PC which is very rare for me to say,

So ty for the beta key, I along with many of my longtime Socom friends will be buying today or whenever available.

Edit: I assume more options will be added? If not I think we need in scope sensitivity options.

• -=[VGO]=-mmchaos-=[VGO]=-mmchaos Posts: 81Moderator
    you said buying twice.. just clearing up the fact the game will always be %100 free
    test-tag.jpg
    you said buying twice.. just clearing up the fact the game will always be %100 free

Well that's even better. I assumed being on ps4 would come with a $20 price tag.

Not sure why the devs want to work for free but imo this is a $20 game on console.

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    edited July 2017
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    -Ner0- wrote: »

Interesting. I didn't know the back story.

With that said I'm already paying them :)