Cvar Checks! + Md5

DWT|Vlad_Tepes*DWT|Vlad_Tepes* Posts: 17Player
edited July 2017 in Server Support

Hello guys, I'm just opening new server.
The subject is that I'm pre-occupied with security, can you help me with a list of vcars ?? Something that does not affect much but is within the margin of a safe player.
I am also reviewing a list of MD5 to load, but most are obsolete, if they are so kind and help me, it would be great, clear by private channel.

PS: I invite a DEV or someone expert who can advise me ... O.o

Thank you very much..

I invite you to my server: 108.61.120.50:8777 B)

108-61-120-50-7778.png

O.o O.o
b_560_95_1.png

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,375Player
    Cvar Checks are pointless I am surprised your asking about this when you have so much experience in changing yours =)
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 687Player
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    Cvar Checks are pointless I am surprised your asking about this when you have so much experience in changing yours.

Ah Delton, you made my day again :chuffed: The only reason you know he changed them is by doing Cvar checks, which is not illegal so he can change as much he wants.

Hello guys, I'm just opening new server.
    The subject is that I'm pre-occupied with security, can you help me with a list of vcars ?? Something that does not affect much but is within the margin of a safe player.
    I am also reviewing a list of MD5 to load, but most are obsolete, if they are so kind and help me, it would be great, clear by private channel.

Delton was right on one thing and that's that they are pointless to do in AAPG, I've run every known cvar related to any illegal software and it never picked it up so don't worry about having none..

If you want MD5 checks i recommend streaming your server(s) to pbbans and ggc-stream, those two are the most reliable from all of them out there right now.
    edited July 2017
    Maybe I was on another clans server when he got kicked form there =) btw it was a long time ago.
  • DWT|Vlad_Tepes*DWT|Vlad_Tepes* Posts: 17Player
    Yes, the truth is I'm old school, I started playing army in 2003, in those days there was real anti-cheat security.
    If I have online review or straming, I actually uploaded pbbans lol, but I wanted to put it on my sack a bit. The pity that there is still little or no anti-cheat update, except for new games.
    In short, it is the cost of advancing technology today, we will have to live from that.

I enclose my state of memory, AA2 forever !! Hooooha !!

I enclose my state of memory, AA2 forever !! Hooooha !! B)
    custombanner-42231.png

When it will be the day that I hear a DEV and replace some old school, it would be quite interesting and could open a range of options quite powerful, attached list:

M16A2 / M203 Grenade Launcher B)
    M16a2_m203_400.jpg

M4A1 SOPMOD (Special Operations Peculuiar Modification) O.o
    M4sopmod-full400.jpg

M82A1 SAMR
    M82-400.jpg

Javelin Anti-tank Missile
    Javelin-400.jpg

M136 AT4 Light Anti-Tank Weapon
    At4-400.jpg

M141 Bunker Defeat Munition (BDM)
    Bdm-400.jpg

AGP-DB14 Door Breaching Charge
    Doorbreach-400.jpg
    ACI covers all games old and new http://www.anticheatinc.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=426
    If you join them you can be sure your server will stay clean...
  • L0rdDamianL0rdDamian Posts: 687Player

No server will ever stay clean, specially not with ACI. Sorry, but that's a fact.
    edited July 2017
    LDGaming wrote: »

No server will ever stay clean, specially not with ACI. Sorry, but that's a fact.

The fact is your wrong.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 942Moderator
    No more ACI discussions here please.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • DWT|Vlad_Tepes*DWT|Vlad_Tepes* Posts: 17Player
    I think the same, I prefer pbbans. The others believe themselves gods ... :awesome:

Thank you all !! ;)