• Fixed UI focus when returning to the main menu
• Added orange as a selectable color for scopes, crosshairs, and nameplates
• Added soldier ranks to the party menu
• You now see yourself talking in the lobby
• Fixed an issue where menus didn't compensate for lack of a scrollbar
• Updated transition video when connecting to lobby or joining a party
• Loading screen images updated
• Fixed PC server browser appearing when failing to join a dedicated server
• Pressing Circle in the lobby as a party member now allows you the option of leaving your party and returning to the main menu

Gameplay
• Doors now stop stun effects and grenade damage
• Fix for hearing players on the other team
• Locked weapon skins, they must now be earned by the normal means

Stability
• Fixed crash when stats submission fails
• Fixed map rotation, and crash when selecting to play the previous map
• Players no longer have to manually set up port forwarding on their router to host servers

The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• Johnny.SOGJohnny.SOG Posts: 3Player
    Devs should add Leaning to the PS4. Use Rainbow six siege mechanics!!! Amazing and flows great!! Hopefully a dev sees this
  • .XFi^BouRne!.XFi^BouRne! Posts: 22Player
    Matchmaking is much faster now, and game play is smoother. What is the default button for VOIP? or is it voice activated? Because as it is right now, everyone talks in Global and it gets annoying. Is there a way to mute certain players or all players if needed? Thanks.
    ss_4_.XFi%5EBouRne%21.png
  • score board highlight their name and hit X that will mute them.
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    I'm jealous for the PS4 users, about all these updates, that's the reaction PC users was supposed to get also, however this is new project, so keep things up, and on some free time if you have please make that PC update too, even if its the last one ;) Good job with PS4, i hear positive feedback all around, even though i cant test things out myself. :)
  • [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 328Developer
    I'm jealous for the PS4 users, about all these updates, that's the reaction PC users was supposed to get also, however this is new project, so keep things up, and on some free time if you have please make that PC update too, even if its the last one ;) Good job with PS4, i hear positive feedback all around, even though i cant test things out myself. :)

We have more updates heading to the PC in the near future. We are just trying to make sure PS4 is as smooth and stable as possible right now! Once we are comfortable with where things are at a PS4 we will set our sights on the next PC update.
  • -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player

We have more updates heading to the PC in the near future. We are just trying to make sure PS4 is as smooth and stable as possible right now! Once we are comfortable with where things are at a PS4 we will set our sights on the next PC update.

Satisfied with the answer :D I'm one of the bad customers that is always happy and don't push towards thing getting better, however i'm always happy to get updates with fixes, and still waiting for my Golden gloves for takedowns :D Getting close to 5000, must be enough to earn it :D