Open Beta stats

Are they gone for good?

All I see is "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,546Beta Tester
    Ah, yes. I noticed that the other day. What gives, Devs?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Database has been doing a lot of work lately with the ps4 launch and changing some things around. It's probably related. Will investigate.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    Have that one before PS4 launch, maybe that help with investigation. I have it for close to 1 month already i think.
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 635Player
    I see it now shows PC, PS4, or Beta, but the same error remains on the Beta stats.
    edited July 2017
    Must be just me, but now it don't load any of my stats when opening over Chrome :D Edge works fine i mean it opens but still missing beta stats. Basically link with email seem to be gone :)
    Chrome fixed, steam browser still can't load :D Obviously someone did extra coding on webpage :D
  • -VI-eNkk.-VI-eNkk. Posts: 56Player
    Must be just me, but now it don't load any of my stats when opening over Chrome :D Edge works fine i mean it opens but still missing beta stats. Basically link with email seem to be gone :)

Same here, site not working, I can't even login (i'm using my phone now). This has been happening for a month or so.

Main stats are back, Beta stats still gone. Also Achievements from Main version also not working.
    More of a general stats observation, but I believe what's listed as "Match High Score" is just your score from the last match you played.
    lol noticed that one few years ago i think :D never got to the forum with that problem :D But seriuosly its not hard to fix, but if you don't have a history, just fix from this moment :D
  • |FOX|Pitpav|FOX|Pitpav Posts: 41Player
    lol noticed that one few years ago i think :D never got to the forum with that problem :D But seriuosly its not hard to fix, but if you don't have a history, just fix from this moment :D

This stat is silly. It depends only on how many round server is set.

This stat is silly. It depends only on how many round server is set.

True, but it's not a lot to ask that the stat actually be accurate.