DT_Custom VIP extraction AAEntry

DELTATHUND3RDELTATHUND3R Posts: 123Moderator
Hello AAPG community.
I thought I would create a dynamic animated Entry Scene "Home Screen"
I hope some of you use this as your new Entry Scene "Home Screen"
Feel free to comment and add your thought about this Entry Scene
Mappers - Feel free to open this beast in editor and see how it was done and feel free to use anything for any future create works you do.
Map used was Vertigo Night. some of the kismet from VN is still in this file but not used in the actual AAEntry Scene.
Thanks to the Magical skills of the Dev team which makes life easy for us to create these scenes if we think outside the box a little.
Keep mapping- Keep playing "HOOAH"
Deltathunder

20170621110045_1.jpg

20170620095859_1.jpg

20170620095832_1.jpg

20170620095637_1.jpg

20170620095724_1.jpg

Link.: Please read the readme txt for installation.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1SQoq-rQqvMVDR0SFpPSzN5d2c?usp=sharing

Comments

• StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    Nice Delta! Had no idea the AA Entry/Home Screen could be live! It did take a while to load the first time using it...but now it's just as fast as the old screen, when starting the game. Will definitely check it out in the editor when I get time:)
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,320Beta Tester
    Nice Delta! Very nice!

CHALLENGE:
    Someone make an AAEntry you can WALK AROUND IN and select stuff!!! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 211Beta Tester
    Great work delta works verry nice, love it :+1: :awesome:
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    FANTASTIC
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• DELTATHUND3RDELTATHUND3R Posts: 123Moderator
    Thanks all
    Awesome Lobster my bro. Glad you like it.
    Thanks Tots.

• Goose_FewGoose_Few Posts: 8Beta Tester
    Amazing my brother. It is already in my game. Not issues at all even in my underdog laptop!
    Amazing my brother. It is already in my game. Not issues at all even in my underdog laptop!

Thanks bro That's good to know its not a performance hog.
    Thanks again for downloading the new AA scene and using as your main AAPG home screen.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,162Player
    Now that is Cool! had no idea the main menu could even be altered :+1:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    edited July 2017
    I didn't know this was possible! It looks incredible, so I'm definitely installing it!

EDIT

Just tested it! It looks awesome! It does take a long boot the first time, but after that, just as fast! :D

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
    I didn't know this was possible! It looks incredible, so I'm definitely installing it!

EDIT

Just tested it! It looks awesome! It does take a long boot the first time, but after that, just as fast! :D

Thanks Uni.
    Thanks Root. Really glad you like the custom entry scene.
    Will probably have an update soon just some things I wouldn't mind testing out.
    Feel free Mappers to rip it apart in editor and create something yourself. I would love to see what other creative AAPG mapping community members create.
    DT.
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 915Player
    This is cool . As always great job m8 . Hmmm maybe I have a tinker lol . Although lining things up is getting worse for me .
    This is cool . As always great job m8 . Hmmm maybe I have a tinker lol . Although lining things up is getting worse for me .

lol Muzza, thanks.
    Yeah get into it check what I did in editor..There is a heap more you can do I kept cameras pretty stock.
    You will notice a few diff cams in the scene each one has its purpose. so just play around with them..
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 351Player
    This is amazing.
    Oh well.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,565Player
    Look nice but it delays start on my PC.
    Now the DEV's had replaced it with the 4th of July Home Screen.

Happy 4th of July to all US citizens. :)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 610Player
    edited July 2017
    it should go back tomorrow ,

looks sweet delta , running nice ,
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    Look nice but it delays start on my PC.
    Now the DEV's had replaced it with the 4th of July Home Screen.

Happy 4th of July to all US citizens. :)

if you have a mid or low end machine it will take 5 seconds to load in but after that it will load quickly.
    Lobos correct will be back 2moro :)

it should go back tomorrow ,

looks sweet delta , running nice ,

Thanks bro.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,565Player
    edited July 2017
    I had the file from the first day you upload it. Home Screen load was delayed at first, but got better,
    still a little slower than original.

My spec is: GTX 660Ti, i7 2700K, 8 GB ram, Win 10.
    Game is on an external hard disk.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 307Beta Tester
    edited July 2017
    A couple of days ago I was at my favourite Wi-Fi hotspot. I downloaded and install Delta’s entry screen onto my laptop as per instructions. I fired up the game and the entry screen worked as advertised, neat. :)
    However, after returning home and firing up Steam I had a 4.3GB AAPG file download. When the game started I was met with the old AAentry screen. Whadaheck??? :( Why??? :anguished:
    I did see the July 4th entry screen yesterday as it’s one of the multiple date triggered files in the maps folder. Today, it’s back to the old AAentry screen. So this morning while again at my favourite Wi-Fi hotspot, I re installed Delta’s version. And again, it worked fine. :)
    So now I’m back home and have just played both on and offline. I’ve reconnected to Steam and restarted the game several times. Delta’s entry screen has greeted me each time. What’s different today?