PS4 Beta Bugs

2»

Comments

• [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    edited July 2017
    Report In is currently D-pad Left.
  • Jamie_UK__Jamie_UK__ Posts: 23Player
    edited July 2017
    Similar to what has been mentioned. Settings changes both in game and in the main menu don't always save.

Turning final round music on does not work for instance, no big deal but something to report. My hud changes do save apart from the enemy colour, I like to set them to Orange but it reverts back to default after each match.

Overall it's fantastic to be playing on PS4, thanks and look forward to the future of the game :)
  • Fragnader-ACI-Fragnader-ACI- Posts: 6Beta Tester
    Had some good rounds earlier today, but after three matches or so the "server" crashed which I believe the host left and it lagged out. Just a guess and pure speculation.

Seems really fun for a console FPS in my opinion and people that play it seem to like it as well.
  • WeightliftingWWLWeightliftingWWL Posts: 8Player
    I am just wondering, when does the game come out for PS4 Europe. I can't find it on the PS4 European store anywhere? When can we expect it to be released?

Thanks, Steve.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We're still working on PEGI ratings and whatnot. I'm afraid that will mean it is delayed from the NA launch. Once we have a more concrete date I will let everyone know.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

O right. Do you know how long that might take? (A guess?) Was really excited when I heard this was coming to PS4!
    Is it still on the North American store?
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    Is it still on the North American store?

No.
    https://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/6503/retreat
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.