TWL Season 2 Invite League Final

C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
TWL Season 2 Invite League Final

We have reached the very end of the Team Warfare League season 2!
The invite league final is coming up and it is between team I forgot how to play and team Portuguese Rangers.
They fight on Sunday the 2nd of July at 4 PM ET / 10 PM CEST.
Watch this highly anticipated match-up live on AAPGcast. These two teams are incredible and will without a doubt deliver a wonderful series. I am very excited and looking forward to both casting and watching them play.
If you can not make the cast you can always see it back on YouTube.
Team Internet Gangsters and team SeVn fight for third place, if it is possible to cast their game I will but it comes down to when they start.

It has already been 9 weeks full of action and suspense, great job by all 22 teams that have competed.

Invite league standings
dpYWVcn.png

Open league standings
gTVEDId.png

C.C.B. Lit

Comments

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 720Player
    Cool, I'll be tuning in.
  • ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    Bump :)

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    2 bad I couldn't play, but gg anyways, hopefully it was a nice match, gonna watch it as soon as you upload it on youtube :)
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    edited July 2017
    I want to congratulate team I forgot how to play for winning the second season of the Team Warfare League. They are the new champions after winning the finals against last season's winners the Portuguese Rangers.
    Match scores:
    Siege 12-4 Checkout 14-2
    Thanks to all the teams that have competed this season. After 9 weeks the season has now finally concluded. Most of all thank you to Spet for your hard work organizing this again. You made this possible.

I am glad to see that many different teams have joined and played this year. To have such a turnout made me happy. I hope more teams will play each other in scrims and leagues. Add other teams to play against even if they are below your level, this way they can get better themselves. There are many good players that have not been introduced to competition yet and we should find ways to bring them in. I have many ideas. Those that know me know that I fought in and for our competitions from the beginning. Being a strong advocate and believer I have tried to keep morale up of the teams that were giving up and telling me to shut up. It has been a very long struggle but I have always remained hopeful. This season showed potential for healthy growth. I really want our competition scene to finally grow, or get back up from where it was left behind.

The match

Follow me on Twitch.
    Subscribe to my YouTube.
  • ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    edited July 2017
    Congrats to i forgot for beating us and being the champs of season 2.
    Since you mentioned hard work and some stuff related to competition, I would also like to leave my thanks to the main pillar behind the current competion in eu, and only in aapg: spetnaz. If it wasnt his hard work and dedication there wouldnt be the last 2 seasons, even if this competition is not being taken that seriously (because its just a low populated game), it brought us lot of enjoyment. If for any reason spet cant keep up or not have enough time to administrate the league, the game will die easily quick (however it is already dead in many aspects). I doubt anyone else here would spend so much time like he has on a game like this, specially when the game is going downhill.
    He kept it alive for so long. Imagine how stressful it can be doing everythign there by himself.
    Thanks spet for making competition in a game we loved possible :)

Also, big thanks to you lit for streaming the awesome games, weekly and for giving your expert input everytime.
    Hopefully there will be more (seasons) to come and more teams on it, but I doubt I'll take part of it.
    Devs should've supported more the competition scene, and more usefull updates. To bad they didn't.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Gotta agree with everything Arkeiro said here. I'm really impressed by Son's insight e.g. predicting our rush on Siege. It might be obvious to some players but certainly isn't to me even after playing for quite some time.

It has been a fun time for the most part but this was my last season in AAPG comp as I barely enjoyed playing recently. Thanks to each and everyone being involved with organizing this and previous leagues and cups, all the participants and of course my current and former team for forcing me into competitive play and experience something that I never expected to be fun.

Big respect to iG and CSP for playing at a really good level considering how fairly new they are to competition. I hope that makes for some great matches in the future and I'll make sure to drop in every now and then for some streams and annoy some viewers with my unbearable German humor.

GG
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    GG guys! Congratulations, sadly I could not see the live stream due to work. But I will catch it on the replay :)

Great job by Spetnaz and Lit/sonfour for doing all this!
  • .XFi^BouRne!.XFi^BouRne! Posts: 22Player
    edited July 2017
    Congrats to the winners and runner-ups. If there ever is another season, I'd like to take part in it.
    My clan-mates are not playing AAPG, so I'm up for joining an available team for next season.

Cheers,
    ss_4_.XFi%5EBouRne%21.png
  • -sVs.rQm^-sVs.rQm^ Posts: 73Player
    Is there an idea when the next season will start?
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 720Player
    Rumor mill says September, after holiday/vacation season.
    i9.doogle wrote: »
    Rumor mill says September, after holiday/vacation season.

aight , then I need to find some people for a new team :) and see hpw it goes then hehe
  • -pR|speT.-pR|speT. Posts: 59Player
    After the end of the Season 2, that was way to stressful, i didn't returned here until now.

I must confess that i felt very honored to read all this. We are at this moment launching Season 3, and i believe that your words will help me to keep focus and motivated.

However, our main problems will be the same... lack of supporters to join our very small staff, but worst than that, lack of interest in developing the competitive side of the game. If i could ask for a wish do to my commitment to this game, i would ask for the return of an "old but gold" tool called "tournament mode" or for the Devs to join us in the League, because i am pretty sure that after they feel the rush of competition, they would look at us with different eyes.

Anyway, thanks for playing the League, and hope to see you all in this new one.
    PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    TWL Teamwarfare Competition Director
    -pR|speT. wrote: »
    After the end of the Season 2, that was way to stressful, i didn't returned here until now.

I must confess that i felt very honored to read all this. We are at this moment launching Season 3, and i believe that your words will help me to keep focus and motivated.

However, our main problems will be the same... lack of supporters to join our very small staff, but worst than that, lack of interest in developing the competitive side of the game. If i could ask for a wish do to my commitment to this game, i would ask for the return of an "old but gold" tool called "tournament mode" or for the Devs to join us in the League, because i am pretty sure that after they feel the rush of competition, they would look at us with different eyes.

Anyway, thanks for playing the League, and hope to see you all in this new one.
    If you need more staff members , I am wiling to help out :)

• -pR|speT.-pR|speT. Posts: 59Player
    I will add you on steam asap.
    PTranger Portuguese Rangers Founder
    TWL Teamwarfare Competition Director
    -pR|speT. wrote: »
    I will add you on steam asap.

aight i will add you :)