Video Card Suggestions

.!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 446Player
Best bang for the buck under $150 and better than a Radeon HD 7870 Ghz Edtion. Go!
Fragweiser Website
Make AA Great Again!

Comments

• .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 446Player
    And it looks like I should go the $200 route with a MSI GeForce GTX 960. GPUBoss is my source for that. Anyone have this card?
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    get this one if you really want a low end card MSI GTX 960 GAMING 2G GeForce GTX 960 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 HDCP Ready SLI Support ATX Video Card the only real down fall is 128bit but if you want a better card from there you want a 670 or higher but really you want something from 900 series for sure so next up from 960 would be 970 which is $350...I have a msi gtx 670 2gb power edition and I am pretty sure I either perform better on some games or perform around the same. My advice without knowing your current video card would be to get a 970.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    G1 series from Gigabyte http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5372#ov

highest factory boosted gtx 900 series cards before the TI and better more quiet cooling with 5-10 C , $209.99 on Newegg. 5 bucks cheaper than MSI,if you are not a brand fanboy go with the win-win-win windforce decision.