PS4 - Stress Test Beta Sign Up

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
edited June 2017 in News & Announcements
Hey everyone,

We have limited slots available to join in our PS4 stress testing.
At this time you need to have a NA store account to join.
We wanted our current players / guys on the forums to have first dibs!
Click through here to be put on the list!
51de933q3wfk.png
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    NA store account? What does that mean?

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    North American PlayStation registered account.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    edited June 2017
    For anyone outside of NA I don't know if you know this but you can setup a NA PSN acc even if your not actually in NA, I don't know if it would work for this very reasoning but hey, it's worth a shot I guess :mrgreen:

I mean, if I owned a PS4, I'd have to try it because.. AAPG on PS4.. Hella Yeah! and would probably start by setting up a new PSN account with a new email address and choose United States as my Country/Region and for a state use Alabama. I assume an address could be anything really eg.. 911 America Street, America and if needed I'd use 35810 as a Zip (legit zip for Huntsville Alabama). I doubt you'd even need American style payment/card details for a free game (which would likely be a deal breaker if you had of needed to add them, for example if you had to buy the game).

Of course this is pure speculation and if anyone does try it, be a champ and let us know if it works :+1:

Man.. I want to play, so not fair :( Will players have access to the whole game Tots? all the goodies and content? or would it be some kinda slimmed down barebones test only version?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    Let us know when is available outside NA...

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • Shakey.Shakey. Posts: 5Player
    Should we be signing up with our PSN email or .... ?
  • [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    Shakey. wrote: »
    Should we be signing up with our PSN email or .... ?

It doesn't matter. We will be sending out Keys for you to redeem on PSN to download the game.
    For anyone outside of NA I don't know if you know this but you can setup a NA PSN acc even if your not actually in NA, I don't know if it would work for this very reasoning but hey, it's worth a shot I guess :mrgreen:

I mean, if I owned a PS4, I'd have to try it because.. AAPG on PS4.. Hella Yeah! and would probably start by setting up a new PSN account with a new email address and choose United States as my Country/Region and for a state use Alabama. I assume an address could be anything really eg.. 911 America Street, America and if needed I'd use 35810 as a Zip (legit zip for Huntsville Alabama). I doubt you'd even need American style payment/card details for a free game (which would likely be a deal breaker if you had of needed to add them, for example if you had to buy the game).

Of course this is pure speculation and if anyone does try it, be a champ and let us know if it works :+1:

Man.. I want to play, so not fair :( Will players have access to the whole game Tots? all the goodies and content? or would it be some kinda slimmed down barebones test only version?

This SHOULD work, but I can't promise. I know it works with the JP PSN Store. As for what the beta is, it's the complete game.

• .XFi^BouRne!.XFi^BouRne! Posts: 22Player
    To sign up do I need to use the email associated with my PSN account? or does it have to be the one associated with my AAPG account?
    ss_4_.XFi%5EBouRne%21.png
    Any email is fine, we're just mailing it a key. The key isn't tied to the email itself.

• =IK=Juggernaut=IK=Juggernaut Posts: 69Player
    Will this stress test possibly induce a heart attack?
    Always ask your doctor before playing AA:PG.

• iSoldier_iSoldier_ Posts: 72Beta Tester
    edited June 2017
    Does the key come with a PS4 in the mail?
    TheTots wrote: »
    The only thing we didn't do was give you a call at home.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 549Beta Tester
    iSoldier_ wrote: »
    Does the key come with a PS4 in the mail?

I think they'll deliver it with a Blackhawk if you pop a green smoke in your backyard. Unfortunately I only have red smoke at home, and that only attracts gun-runs from Apache helicopters...

That's how smoke grenades work, right?
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    I just signed up! Hopefully I get put on the list, would love to beta it. :)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
    Don't worry Root you'll be in!

Awesome! Now just the waiting game. :)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
    We'll be sending them soon! We are updating the game for the beta test. Once that's ready we can start sending keys out!

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    I wonder if there's any chance of a dev livestream on twitch maybe? when the stress test goes live? for those unfortunate not to own the PS4 console, or be in NA. Don't know about anyone else but I'd like to get a sneeky peek of the game in action.

Hopefully people who are playing will start uploading gameplay to youtube too *hint *hint :+1:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

I'll be posting a schedule of playtimes and will stream when able, probably in the evenings a few times.

edited June 2017
    I wonder if there's any chance of a dev livestream on twitch maybe? when the stress test goes live? for those unfortunate not to own the PS4 console, or be in NA. Don't know about anyone else but I'd like to get a sneeky peek of the game in action.

Hopefully people who are playing will start uploading gameplay to youtube too *hint *hint :+1:

I'll try to get some gameplay recorded and uploaded to Youtube as well. :)

EDIT

I see the PS4 section! Must mean the beta is very soon! :D

ss_4_Root-Access.png