SSKoVie Fragmovie 2

SSKoVieSSKoVie Posts: 54Player
edited June 2015 in R&R
Short video again. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkDe7YW5kOs

Any feedback / suggestions is always appreciated ;)
1306.png
SSKoVie
SHU wrote:
It is our server, we pay for it. So if we think or want to ban, we do it, no need for explanation there are more then 400 other servers, go and have fun.

Comments

• SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    Nice.

Cool song also. "Thumbs up emoticon"
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    my feedback: the video indicates that the "game IQ" of your opponents are way below your level... in other words: it might as well be a video of you vs "very easy" bots.
    -
    my suggestion: capture some fun footage including higher quality opponents, perhaps your friends.

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 762Player
    edited June 2015
    Good video. My suggestion would be make the video a 2-3 min. longer, and dont focus only on kills ( I mean, show us the actually process of you making decisions to achieve those kills - not too long of a process but long enough to show what made you do this and that ). Everything else, music pic and all: looks pretty cool. Looking forward for more frag movies.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Ok,nice video,you really try hard.But you are not tidididi :D
    AAPG is good!
  • SSKoVieSSKoVie Posts: 54Player
    my feedback: the video indicates that the "game IQ" of your opponents are way below your level... in other words: it might as well be a video of you vs "very easy" bots.
    -
    my suggestion: capture some fun footage including higher quality opponents, perhaps your friends.

Will do. Next one will probably be from scrims.
    Good video. My suggestion would be make the video a 2-3 min. longer, and dont focus only on kills ( I mean, show us the actually process of you making decisions to achieve those kills - not too long of a process but long enough to show what made you do this and that ). Everything else, music pic and all: looks pretty cool. Looking forward for more frag movies.

Good one. Thanks!

1306.png
    SSKoVie
    SHU wrote:
    It is our server, we pay for it. So if we think or want to ban, we do it, no need for explanation there are more then 400 other servers, go and have fun.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    -

There are people who make every opponent look like easy to kill bots from time to time.

Good job on the video Ovie,i find it short, would like to see more.

a little teaser from my next one.

• .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    good troll mr deman.ek... as if you were not running rough shot over my entire team with 6 .ek guys on your team... on a dallas server... nobody wants to take away your pubstar award.

• -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 762Player
    good troll mr deman.ek... as if you were not running rough shot over my entire team with 6 .ek guys on your team... on a dallas server... nobody wants to take away your pubstar award.

We only play FLO, so it means an entire team corresponds to 12 players. 12 = 2x 6. So in the end we were in disadvantage, and still managed to win.

Good Game!

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited June 2015
    If you have 6 decent players playing together and manage to still lose to randoms you suck. No big surprise here. Anyway, kinda showing bad manners IMO to advertise your own stuff in someone else's thread for a montage.

BTT: Nice clips, would prefer longer videos though.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    cK^KILL@ wrote: »
    If you have 6 decent players playing together and manage to still lose to randoms you suck. No big surprise here. Anyway, kinda showing bad manners IMO to advertise your own stuff in someone else's thread for a montage.
    As far as i can see you died in 1v1 situations not 6 people ganging up on you,kinda shows bad manners to make excuses instead of saying gg.
    As for the teaser in someone elses topic,theres no problem if you ask the TS beforehand.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Not sure what you are talking about.
  • -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    I don't know if it is a language barrier thing, but about 75% of the ek posts make absolutely no sense to me.