Maximaz Sekuridat Vip 2017

DELTATHUND3RDELTATHUND3R Posts: 126Moderator
Hello AAPG.
After a very long break I have finally updated Maximaz Sekuridat.
This time its VIP only. This map has multiple breach points for assault.VIP is contained in a solitary cell. The cell door automatically opens after 2minutes. So the assault team needs to get to VIP asap. The vip also has the option to open cell door and make a run for it at any time.
Please note large file size.please play in single player mode first before joining server.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=917567676

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Really cool look!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,099Player
    Very nice m8 . Have always loved this map . Will be looking around it later .
    It inspired me with the exploding wall to create all my effects in my cooperstown .
  • -=[DISF]=-Max-=[DISF]=-Max Posts: 241Player
    Beautiful map!!
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    The level of detail on this map is bananas. Wouldn't except less from Delta tho :pleased:
    Oh well.
  • tortured.autortured.au Posts: 23Beta Tester
    `xinoN wrote: »
    The level of detail on this map is bananas. Wouldn't except less from Delta tho :pleased:

Agreed! Beautiful map! Almost had a heart attack when I saw the size though. Still, I can see this getting a little play time.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Blows me away now as much as it did back when you were teasing it years ago, Top mapper!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• DELTATHUND3RDELTATHUND3R Posts: 126Moderator
    Thanks fellas, I appreciate the compliments.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    played in single , looks great as before, only problem as vip couldn't escape in single ,
  • {RR}-Maclobster{RR}-Maclobster Posts: 218Beta Tester
    Welcome back Delta, love to see you back mate, awesome map :awesome: , are the spiders still there? XD
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,575Player
    Nice map, but I can't see all the map as VIP. Was running around a long time before I realize that.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    Hi Ner0.
    Once you spawn press the console key"Tilde key" and type ghost. then you can go down into sewers and use the c4 charges and open the map up.
    Maclobster wrote: »
    Welcome back Delta, love to see you back mate, awesome map :awesome: , are the spiders still there? XD

Hey Lobby my bro. Thanks bro. Haha yes the spiders are still there. I was going to add campers spider crawl but thought na this maps good 2 go.
    Be trolling ya on insta bro nice to see your doing well :) :) :) :)
    played in single , looks great as before, only problem as vip couldn't escape in single ,

Heya Lobo :)
    Once you spawn press the console key"Tilde key" and type ghost. then you can go down into sewers and use the c4 charges and open the map up.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    you got a work around for c4 and clock ? cool

I'm unsure bro. My thinking was not to have c4 set as part of the winning objective. Just have the 3 c4 objs in place and only vip as win.
    Since its VIP timer really was not an issue " just find the pesky VIP and kill him". I could be wrong since I haven't played for ages. If you test it on a server please let me know I am really interested how VIP plays out..
  • Fg.L@lOoZeFg.L@lOoZe Posts: 20Player
    Good Job Bro! =)
    pYK04TDTR3C8D.png
    Good Job Bro! =)

Hey Lalooze :) thanks :)
    Updated Maximaz.
    Removed assets "light shafts" in sewer that caused light issues when scoped.
    Added minor details to entire map.
    changed VIP solitary confinement door trigger set up."added 3 counts.
    The map file size is still huge and i will eventually work out how to drop the size below 300 while keeping the size of the enviorn.
    Thanks for checking out Maximaz.
    20170517105056_1.jpg

20170517105039_1.jpg

20170517105306_1.jpg

20170517105434_1.jpg

20170517105536_1.jpg

Reduced package size when sierd down to 390. Will try get it down to 300-350.
    latest update : file size reduced to 300. That's massive improvement original file size was 678.
    Lighting tweaked new assets added.
    Please download and test in single player. Once in single player press tilde key"console key" and type ghost. this will enable you to get into the sewers and test the c4 mini objs.