server registration

Sh@dow@lkerSh@dow@lker Posts: 4Player
edited April 2017 in Server Support
i fill in all required lines and it tells me that required fields need to be filled in .....?....help
screen.png 91.1K

Comments

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 613Moderator
    I would have to guess that you are missing something based on the little bit of information that you provided. Perhaps a screenshot without personally identifiable information
  • Sh@dow@lkerSh@dow@lker Posts: 4Player
    i added screen shot. now its saying wrong capchca, i tried all ways but still incorrect...? Why isnt this included in server package or included in the game
    the web site isnt working fix it plz or you can take my info and try it
    never mind i have returned the server no need for this bs...thanks
  • @m_hermann Could you look up the status for our server please?
    we've been online and working well for a couple months. But it went offline a few days ago.
    We were told everything was looking good on our end (gameservers), but now we've lost the registration (auth username/pass) for the IP.
    we sent in another registration and have not gotten a reply.
    IP is 173.199.84.64. Thanks
    i7-6700k water 4.7
    ASUS 6gb 1060
    16gb Corsair DDR4

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 613Moderator
    @m_hermann Could you look up the status for our server please?
    we've been online and working well for a couple months. But it went offline a few days ago.
    We were told everything was looking good on our end (gameservers), but now we've lost the registration (auth username/pass) for the IP.
    we sent in another registration and have not gotten a reply.
    IP is 173.199.84.64. Thanks

I don't have access, please fill out a support ticket. www.americasarmy.com/support
  • -Father--Father- Posts: 2Player
    I am having the exact same problem. I am definitely filling in all the marked fields. Is the "https://aa3.americasarmy.com/registerserver.php" still the correct way to request server registration?
  • AthlonFXAthlonFX Posts: 1Player
    Hello,
    I want to create a game server.
    Do i have to a permanent ip?
    I always get on a new conection (when i reset my modem) a new ip?
  • [FinWolf]Syprus[FinWolf]Syprus Posts: 3Player
    Same problem here, cant register with that form, tryed register from https://www.americasarmy.com/support/server-registration too but no answer, waited allmost 3 days. i send email to aacm@americasarmy.com few hours ago. hope i get answered soon.
    i have now waited allmost 5 days. really? sended email and registration, no answer. can someone please answer do i cancel my server or do i have any possibility get it done?

server ip:
    108.61.253.123:8777

thanks.
    Finally, server is up and running. 5 days it takes time