Saving Package

*(-ScV-)*V1P3R*(-ScV-)*V1P3R Posts: 112Player
edited April 2017 in Mission Editor - Support
Hi All

Suddenly i have a problem when i open my map in editor and i make some changes and then want's to save the map by pressing save as, it comes with this error.... "Could'nt save package, check log window for further details" and i have attached the log file ...... plz can somebody help?

5.199.133.69:7778

Comments

• ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,054Player
    save as lets u choose the path for saving files ,, instead klik save or save all or save all levels force. unless u are saving from workshop content then u need to choose the path to save and have a folder ready to save into
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    As far as I know, that log was full of stuff you can ignore but it looks chopped off at the end just when it was getting to the good stuff.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • *(-ScV-)*V1P3R*(-ScV-)*V1P3R Posts: 112Player
    Thx for trying to help but i found my own solution started of with a total blank map and copyed all items from the map i could'nt save properly to the empty map edited worldinfo. imported some sounds after that build all and it's working properly now i can save / import into the map again..... :-) so problem solved...
    5.199.133.69:7778
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Technically, you didn't solve the problem, but just bypassed it. I was interested to know the cause. However, glad you're back in business! :+1:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 642Player
    edited April 2017
    had this loads of times its normally with external assets or if you've changed world info , even had it where ive had a wc on end of map im working on (working copy) and i go to save as normal map name

normally just reopen the map , check what you did then do the save, or save as