Request for change to windows

-SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,401Player
edited April 2017 in Game Support
I would like to ask the dev's if its possible to change all glass on all official maps to one shot smash instead of what we have now 5 shots with m4.
I am asking this because of the many bugs it causes like sometimes if you smash it the next shot does not count or you smash it and what's left becomes bullet proof for some reason also shoot through it 6 shots and only 2 count sometimes none count..

I have changed all the glass on my umm maps to one shot and tested it and everyone has said its better and they are not getting any ghost bullets...

Comments

• }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 657Administrator
    I usually never see any issue with glass. I know that once in a blue moon there is a ghost shot. But the next one always counts. I cant see this effecting the whole game. Although if you were to shot old glass I can see your point. It would shatter right away. But the way most glass is made today I feel would break up closer to the way it is in game. Not that this game is realistic but something like that that reduces rushing time and makes the game a bit more with realism. I honestly would hate to see it change.
  • }{Gorilla}{}{Gorilla}{ Posts: 657Administrator
  • K0$H3RK0$H3R Posts: 57Developer
    I have to echo Gorilla's statement. I haven't personally seen any issues with glass in a very long time. I'll keep an eye out for any bugs and we always appreciate videos and bug reports sent to us. However, there wont' be any changes to how glass works at this time.

Cheers,
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    I really liked the old glass:

jk, this seems to be a round ending issue.
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,401Player
    K0$H3R wrote: ยป
    I have to echo Gorilla's statement. I haven't personally seen any issues with glass in a very long time. I'll keep an eye out for any bugs and we always appreciate videos and bug reports sent to us. However, there wont' be any changes to how glass works at this time.

Cheers,

Ok thanks i will just have to carry more bricks =) =)