New server

Good morning, to avoid unpleasant purchases (i3dnet), i would like some advice on the new server, possibly in Germany, suitable for the management of umm. Thanks

Comments

• tortured.autortured.au Posts: 23Beta Tester
    We used i3d down here in Australia for almost a year. The last 3 months of support we're very very average. However, their control panel is probably one of the best in the business! What is the problem you are trying to solve??
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,099Player
    As max had a very bad experience with id3net. I think he is after input as to which to go for I suggested lowping as they give reasonable back up . He needs input from server owners.
  • -=[DISF]=-Max-=[DISF]=-Max Posts: 241Player
    it was hard for three months communicating with the tickets, the server does not load maps umm, continuously type 6 or 7 times a day, he was restarted. The problem is poor memory supplied. Now we will try to take a lowping, recommended by the great muzza.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited April 2017
    As for a German provider this is the only one I have dealt with: https://www.ultimate-internet.de/index.php?language=english

Can't really compare to other providers but their admin panel was good enough to provide everything I needed. Customer service was brilliant since it was handled by one of our community members (@SL_N0OP). No idea if he's still playing and/or still working for this company. If so I'd definitely opt for this provider just to have someone knowledgeable person in regards of AAPG.

Edit: Looks like he owns that company so I guess he's still working there. :p

Another thing I really liked was their commented .ini files so just in case you aren't sure what a certain setting does or where to put server and game passwords it's documented right above (can't quite remember if it was in German or English, maybe even a version for each).
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,481Player
    I have use many over the past few years and the one I find the best is https://www.lowpinggameservers.com
    They have the best customer service. Tickets are answered the same day as you put them in most within the hour..
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • tortured.autortured.au Posts: 23Beta Tester
    it was hard for three months communicating with the tickets, the server does not load maps umm, continuously type 6 or 7 times a day, he was restarted. The problem is poor memory supplied. Now we will try to take a lowping, recommended by the great muzza.

Oh I understand the tickets. Was my main reason for leaving too. We had user made maps working fine though.
    Thanks for the replies guys, I wanted to ask one last thing to Delton. During the purchase, you must add "Extended Support" for map management?
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,481Player
    No you don't need it with AAPG.
    gKQ6BB2.png
    Ok , thanks for info :)