No load out

Is there a way to remove all guns smokes flashes and pistols in mission editor.
I have made a room and just want it for some fun so we can only choke is this possible.
gKQ6BB2.png

Comments

• *(-ScV-)*V1P3R*(-ScV-)*V1P3R Posts: 112Player
    edited March 2017
    Maybe it's possible , instead of using AAinsertionpoints along with AAcommandpoint, u can try and use the AAplayerstart along with a commandpoint and in the AAplayerstart properties if u don't choose a primary or secondary weapon here , the player will start with No Guns at all , and remember in world properties remove Use of roles and fireteams and also mark the checkbox that says no default inventory for players and u should be just fine... :-) I think so hehe...
    5.199.133.69:7778
    One correction in the properties of AAplayerstart select the weapon AAweaponempty....
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,438Player
    I will give it a go thanks.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    edited March 2017
    Maybe you can just put zero's in the fireteam manager weapon sections?

npj86q.jpg

Thing is you'd be stuck with no weapons whenever you played the map, with no option to use them.. (unless you added pickups/triggers at spawn points and trust people to not grab them when the round starts :mrgreen: )

Not sure how you disallow flashes/nades though..
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

U cannot just put zeros in the role loadout u need to do it the way i told ? that way if u don't select flashes u don't have them etc
    The first thing I tried was setting them to zero but you just end up with m4 fog/flashes and nade ..
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • ={101st}=Muzza455={101st}=Muzza455 Posts: 1,054Player
    Setting to zero forces default load out doesn't it ?
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    I don't know lol setting sniper to 0 got rid of that option/pick from my map.. stood to reason setting them all to 0 gave/gives nothing, but as we all know the editor is at times a fickle beast haha

Mooze''s idea sounds like it would work though.. I just thought my idea would've saved time. But if it dont work Oh well :(
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited March 2017
    it is working my way u are all welcome to check the map i made named moozechoke link here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893069233 me and my clan mates tested this on server yesterday and it's working like it should....:-)
    it is working my way u are all welcome to check the map i made named moozechoke link here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893069233 me and my clan mates tested this on server yesterday and it's working like it should....:-)

Yes its working but is there a way to remove flashes.
    gKQ6BB2.png
    yes there is under aaplayerstart properties u choose the weapons u wan't if u don't wan't flashes just don't pick it in here.....