Server Issues (03/06/17) - We're on it!

K0$H3RK0$H3R Posts: 57Developer
edited March 2017 in News & Announcements
All,

Thank you for your continued reports of the servers that are experiencing issues this morning.

I have received reports that several servers appear to have issues with gravity, speed, etc.

We are actively working to address the situation and get all servers back online in the correct conditions.
We appreciate all of you letting us know of these issues so that we can get to work fixing them.

Some of these servers will be going offline to retrieve logs and other useful files for us to determine the problems that has arisen. As soon as that occurs, they will be put back online as quickly as possible.

I will do my best to keep you up to date on the situation. Thank you again for your patience.

We appreciate the continued support from the community and we hope to have the game back up and running at full capacity ASAP.

Cheers,

Comments

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    Change Admin password might help?
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 500Player
    More issues have cropped up. I keep dying to people with one shot even though it wasn't a headshot, getting revived with full health, get shot after revive and it does no damage, a teammate shot me in the toe to test it and I died, nades are doing way more damage, the bleed bar is completely red and white when you get shot...Good night.
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 83Player
    Thanks for the update
  • TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    Thanks!