Bugs/Glitches

.dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
edited June 2015 in General Discussion
I feel like something this serious needs it's own thread, since the previous one was about supported fire.

Making block text easier to read and highlighting important parts so maybe these can be addressed:

Some of the glitches involved:

glitch to myself that allows you to strafe side to side at sprint speed while anchored/supported ... When you can strafe side to side at sprint speed it makes it all the more hilarious.
-
Spawning with no gun, or the ability to not move
-
The opposite, i could mpcheat_ghost cam move everywhere with no gun (under map in sky, through walls, all while still alive)
I could report entire enemy team and follow them around individually if i wanted
-

I have seen this last glitch that gives the mpcheat_ghost ability in action. The player was spawned in with no gun and able to move around, this was not done on purpose.
YAxcPfz.jpg

Hopefully this will bring light to the problem status wants addressed since according to him, several bug reports have been ignored.
TheTots wrote:
I think this thread has run it's course......

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,125Beta Tester
    edited June 2015
    That Spawn Bug is one of my favs. :( I get it a lot and have found it really tough to reproduce.

Reports don't get "ignored." I have collected a lot of info on the various forms of this bug. We need some way to track it and what causes it if we want it fixed.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    That Spawn Bug is one of my favs. I get it a lot and have found it really tough to reproduce.

Reports don't get "ignored." I have collected a lot of info on the various forms of this bug. We need some way to track it and what causes it if we want it fixed.

Good to know the bug report feature does work; however last time I tried to use it a while ago I had a hard time figuring it out.
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    My money's on it being a packet loss issue. Set up a client with very high loss in a LAN environment and you can end up with all sorts of bizarre bugs.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited June 2015
    Recorded playing one match last week where i had 3 different spawn bugs in 3 different rounds withing the same match never happened to me before.Spawn in spectate mode bug,spawn without a weapon in your hand floating above the ground bug and spawning normally but can't shoot or throw nades and flashes bug for a round even after asking for a teamkill and revive happen multiple times on the same day while most of the time they don't happen at all.
    Still haven't figured out the reason.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,125Beta Tester
    Seriously guys, I'm DYING to kill this bug! It's personal!

:D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Not sure if this is a bug or not but this looks like a fairly new account first seen at ACI on July 12th 2018 How could he have over 17,000 day played as an E-2

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this I couldn't anywhere else to post a bug.
    10WbkgCvoBTeylTibphOq7mh9ZN3sIUZ6NcYCQPSHXmWQb-hS7-lLg7kCBoziIEKdSkoMMwSUxAJFRmqYWrnh5I-yie3UDQhNDcqS9XLnGhruCiZ2fMeL-ld31WhqAp9O7awDQWt5UkdoCeTwja6LsI5-ith7m5D0z8LY4ueabN0CqfNlsEaB4XdnM8VhgIbZeWKL05HkNfXvNUFvQ9FDvNs-bMEBcNamgPVOx0R15jRwC11lFqChW_aVkr_PlPy-QzeruRuyEd6EJIDDDKpLR9P4N9AXgkC7M3nmpS0Hx-We129ip3CJXLoOeqOAyUjGUqcLv0vTsGlKnTk5Q8A-23eJeKhYmgQ4tLTveiEepj3PpWQCNxZc6SNmCcwPhRfHUAjEqGnSu7VeHTIN9SDKoWEe-qAf9kbYL_0dO5K1WkEOP9q72JjCi3YSN-TITj5RTb0ingSS3Abad-MaZ47F-Y5FNNvhooL8RZdeRbGAmh89TARfhOG1Ok0X6JqaUCkvbOgt5WKI7e5dNd6JKNi0YexBsYKyGt5ytmoM0ng3W_WfXP6d0jI8qIQGI1eOGrELd0=w400-h150-no
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,557Player
    Not sure if this is a bug or not but this looks like a fairly new account first seen at ACI on July 12th 2018 How could he have over 17,000 day played as an E-2

Sorry if this is the wrong spot to post this I couldn't anywhere else to post a bug.

They know about it. It's reported in many different threads over the years. ;)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • rgr thank you
    10WbkgCvoBTeylTibphOq7mh9ZN3sIUZ6NcYCQPSHXmWQb-hS7-lLg7kCBoziIEKdSkoMMwSUxAJFRmqYWrnh5I-yie3UDQhNDcqS9XLnGhruCiZ2fMeL-ld31WhqAp9O7awDQWt5UkdoCeTwja6LsI5-ith7m5D0z8LY4ueabN0CqfNlsEaB4XdnM8VhgIbZeWKL05HkNfXvNUFvQ9FDvNs-bMEBcNamgPVOx0R15jRwC11lFqChW_aVkr_PlPy-QzeruRuyEd6EJIDDDKpLR9P4N9AXgkC7M3nmpS0Hx-We129ip3CJXLoOeqOAyUjGUqcLv0vTsGlKnTk5Q8A-23eJeKhYmgQ4tLTveiEepj3PpWQCNxZc6SNmCcwPhRfHUAjEqGnSu7VeHTIN9SDKoWEe-qAf9kbYL_0dO5K1WkEOP9q72JjCi3YSN-TITj5RTb0ingSS3Abad-MaZ47F-Y5FNNvhooL8RZdeRbGAmh89TARfhOG1Ok0X6JqaUCkvbOgt5WKI7e5dNd6JKNi0YexBsYKyGt5ytmoM0ng3W_WfXP6d0jI8qIQGI1eOGrELd0=w400-h150-no