UMM Heat bug report

Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 332Beta Tester
edited February 2017 in Mission Editor
As seen in this video one can see through certain spots on at least two buildings. I'm not sure if players are suppose to have access to these ledges but they most definitely should not see through the walls. Also, if you lean too far in you'll fall into the building and there is no way out.

product-image-230368610_300x300.jpg

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited February 2017
    I assume they (devs) meant them buildings to be scenic, (part of an inaccessible background in a map), the LOD of the mesh and texture alone give it away. Since the player wouldn't be able to get near them anyway they didn't need to have adequate collision volumes made.

However, it's been a while since I tinkered with maps so I'm not exactly a prime candidate to give you advice tbh, but if this is the case.. you could add one yourself or even use a blocking volume to stop players from being able to go through.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =Daniel==Daniel= Posts: 57Player
    edited May 2017

Thank You Duke Audi ill have å look and fix it

There is No collission by default just as unisol says. I added on the buildings on the ground floor and balconys but it Was Never ment to be accessable to players like in the beginning of the video