[WIP] UMM: Annex

EJtheKEJtheK Posts: 105Player
3cKycA2.jpg

Inspired by the film "13 Hours" and the events of 11 September 2012, this night map is based on the covert CIA compound in Benghazi, Libya known as the Annex. Featuring medium to close quarters combat, this mission will reward the team with the best teamwork and tactical approach.

There are 3 occupy-and-hold objectives, including a rooftop and a prisoner holding cell. Be sure not to harm the high value target being held there, or your mission will fail.

TIPS:
- Windows with security bars are breachable, with the right amount of firepower.
- No sniper slots

Steam Workshop Link

Your feedback is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Oooh, ooh! What's the story for the mission? Are we there because of a Secretary of State's incompetence or something? :)

Beyond that it looks really good! I'm about to boot into my WIndows drive to roam around the map. I'll have better things to say then, but overall, it looks like something I'm going to dig. :D

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • EJtheKEJtheK Posts: 105Player
    No political statement being made... I'll leave the back story to your imagination. ;)

There's more to do on it, but I would appreciate feedback on flow, balance and interest.