Menu Glitch

I've noticed now that after getting kicked from a server the main menu shows up, but when you click on anything other than exit game, the menu disappears, leaving you to Alt+Tab and end the task manually, or press Esc until the exit confirmation appears. Is this just me?

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,189Player
    Not just you, I've had the main menu become invisible after losing connection to a server. Same as you I have to press windows key and kill AA from the taskbar (X)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Not sure if it is what you are describing here or another glitch with the menu but when I had it my console worked perfectly fine still. I only used it to reconnect but exiting should work as well so no need to kill the process.
  • SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Not sure if it is what you are describing here or another glitch with the menu but when I had it my console worked perfectly fine still. I only used it to reconnect but exiting should work as well so no need to kill the process.

Yeah, the exit button works fine, it's just frustrating to have to restart it.
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 552Beta Tester
    Try using 'returntomainmenu' in the console, it might help.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,189Player
    Try using 'returntomainmenu' in the console, it might help.

Just to confirm the main menu went blank and doing this above worked :+1:

Took getting kicked from a server for jumping, yep jumping :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,441Player
    edited March 2017
    Once you get blank screen open console and type in disconnect menu comes back that's what works for me =)
    gKQ6BB2.png