MultiGlitch report

2»

Comments

• -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    edited August 2018
    i know you cant' that's the thing :D would not notice and report it as glitch if i could shot trow it :) as you notice i found it by mistake when i saw enemy trow it :)
    BTW recorded Voting problem, so hopefully DEVs will fix it for next patch, should not be hard thing to fix since its fresh, this update problem :)

FIXED
  • ~Gorilla~~Gorilla~ Posts: 793Administrator
    The Video is unavailable.
    Woops, sorry, by default it was private, now its Unlisted, so everyone can see it :)
    well the last update i think was around 2 months ago :D
    Hello all, i'm back this time with bugs that i have reported on BUG reports also:
    1) I'm using TS3 while playing game, my push to talk button is mouse side button witch is also UNDO in many software. If i click to join server and during joing joining time click that button gamecrashed, and totaly closes. Would be nice to solve it with next patch :)

2) Mic Open bug. from time to time in game it happens when you dont push anything but your mic is open. Not sure if its the only moment when it happens, but i found that most of the time it happens if you are talking while getting secured. it stops you from talking, but then the mic stays open.
    edited August 2018
    one more, Watchdog Yankee BOX.

Watchdog:

The box in Y objective is not rendered from that distance, where i personally love to snipe from. I got used to it and don't shot it when enemy is behind box, and i know it. But for new guys they try shot and have no idea why they can't kill them. It's old glitch, and was adjusted multiple times i think, but still remains :)

PROBABLY FIXED
    one more new bug, happened to me twice before.
    Once you kill your teammate, you end up getting killed fast and then breathing sound stays untill you reconnect to server :) I stoped video while still specating, but trust me, that breathing sound stays untill you reconnect or map change :)
    One more bug on BDX_Breach_EX map. Same as on mulltiple maps before there is one wall that is rendered only from one side: at defence spawn stairs:
    Hello, guys, I know is million year old topic, but I noticed DEV are paying attention to these now so will try to raise these once again. They are map glitches that would be easly fixed.
  • aaHollywoodaaHollywood Posts: 372Player
    Hello, guys, I know is million year old topic, but I noticed DEV are paying attention to these now so will try to raise these once again. They are map glitches that would be easly fixed.

Are they still happening?
    I will go trough them tomorrow and will see, but the map bugs have mostly remained :)
    Hello again, I went trough all of the BUGS again, MAP related bugs are mostly not fixed. I updated info in the 1st post of this topic, I hope it will be usefull.
    edited September 2018
    12th one just repeated, so it's still not fixed. Shoting friendly result on breathing sound not stopping till reconnection.