MultiGlitch report

-[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 126Player
edited September 2018 in Game Support
Hello, decided to make a video about few glitches that have been in game for a while or just noticed by me, so maybe pointing them out in video will help a bit more.

Everything said in video, but just in case i type also in text:

Updated list: 2018-08-24

1) Stil not FIXED Server browser don't list all servers. Sometimes it does, sometimes it does not so when i look for server i don't find it, and my clanmates find it. History usually shows all of the servers.

2) Stil not FIXED Springstreat in from hotel stairs there is a gap in wall where you can see things trough, but you can't shot. from the outside there is just normal wall without any gaps.

3) Stil not FIXED Breach - at defence spawn one of the walls is not conected fully, and there is gap where you can trow nades and so on :)

4) FIXED Just multiple still remaining bugs: Running nade still was there at least i seen it before last update. Silent revives still there.

5) FIXED When someone vote for map change, and the vote fails, next time someone votes for other map the vote just says "Vote Failed" (might be other words, but you get the thing). you can still vote, but you have no idea what you voting for. And some guys just trolling like this :) first they vote popular map, when it fails, they say lets vote again, and actually people vote for something like Bridge night (i dont mind it), but server just get empty :D
Actually recorded Video of this problem:

6) Stil not FIXED Just remembered that you forgot to change Crossfire map image on the loading screen, its still an old version with open roof in it.

Sorry that on all videos they start like after 10 seconds i thought they were already recording, but apart from my unclear talking videos just talk for themselves.

7) Stil not FIXED Update with extra glitches:
Cheackout 2 bug places:

8) Stil not FIXED Watchdog_C4 requires update.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=876024567

9) FIXED (or haven't noticed ever again) Securing VIP did not end match:

10) Stil not FIXED Harbor Assault see through wall:
Simmular to springstreet window, Metal wall is rendered just from one side.

11) FIXED Watchdog Yankee box not rendered at certain distance:

12) Not FIXED Breathing sount after you kill your teamate stay untill you reconnect or change map. it dont happen everytime, but i had it twice already. It does not fix with start of new round, i just did not record any longer.

13) Stil not FIXED One more bug on BDX_Breach_EX map. Same as on mulltiple maps before there is one wall that is rendered only from one side: at defence spawn stairs:

The box in Y objective is not rendered from that distance, where i personally love to snipe from. I got used to it and don't shot it when enemy is behind box, and i know it. But for new guys they try shot and have no idea why they can't kill them. It's old glitch, and was adjusted multiple times i think, but still remains :)

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Good stuff, thanks man!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 126Player
    edited February 2017
    Always welcome, will keep on reporting if this kind of form works :) just reporting on that support "Bug Report" thing give you no info if you guys notice the bug, so on forum its better when someone like you at least replies :D
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,566Player
    Good finds and nice to see people can report bugs in a nice tone, not all can. ;)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    I'm IT person myself, i know how stupid glitches happen :) so I have no problem with them :)
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,720Player
    edited February 2017
    I'm IT person myself, i know how stupid glitches happen :) so I have no problem with them :)

You said "bs" in one of those videos. Reported and banned :p

Edit: Nvm, too early for me o:)
    Hello guys, if this kind of reporting is ok for you, i add one more Glitch we found on Checkout since we training it this week for TWL matches.
    The arcade door is shootable and not shotable at the same time. If you shot at wood, it stops bullet, but if you hit metal it goes trow even though there is same wood behind it.
    Hello guys, if this kind of reporting is ok for you, i add one more Glitch we found on Checkout since we training it this week for TWL matches.
    The arcade door is shootable and not shotable at the same time. If you shot at wood, it stops bullet, but if you hit metal it goes trow even though there is same wood behind it.

Funny find :D

HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    One more guys, we started finding gold in this map :D
    The coffe building is fun too :)
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,720Player
    Glad we're not playing you this week lol
    This is from the offline map
    xqAnlSw.png
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    seems like version mismatch on JFK server then :D
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 313Beta Tester
    edited March 2017
    Not a version mismatch, different maps.
    -Nero- Your screen shot is from the 6V6 C4 map.
    -[iG]-Leketiskis is from one of the 12V12 maps.
    I agree, there are problems with the signage in these maps.
    On the 6V6 C4 map the sign reads "Defend X-Ray" with an arrow pointing to the lower doorway. However, there is no X-Ray only the Yankee and Zulu locations to plant.
    Same for the 12V12 C4, no X-Ray to defend.
    Small items I know. There are much more serious issues that should be addressed but...
    There are plenty of threads gong on about those already.
    556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg
    Thanks, I wasn't aware it was two different maps :anguished: , but the signs are wrong still.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 313Beta Tester
    I believe the sign is a left over from the original Three Kings map.
    Gee, what ever happened to that map????
    556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,165Player
    Three Kings map.
    Gee, what ever happened to that map????

Simple rename?

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

It was renamed + changed (different planting locations), it probably was changed just to keep things more simple, and same kind of map named similar :) Some people still have problem with knowing what shadowstep is :) BDX_Downtown would make it easier to some :0 but i don't mind anything it's not my problem :)
    edited March 2017
    Anyway, one more glitch from few days ago, once again funny and maybe cause by killing VIP the moment he got revived :) Don't really remember if that server had 2 revives since it was not official. but securing VIP did not help either :D
    Problem: Securing VIP did not end match. sorry, language is not censored, but only 2 F words in it.
    [mod edit]
    One more guys, before upcoming update, maybe you guys fix it :)
    Harbor Assault see through wall:
    One more guys, before upcoming update, maybe you guys fix it :)
    Harbor Assault see through wall:

Nice find. But you can't shoot him from there.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.