do you authorize our server yes or no ?

americas army support team you authorise our server or not ???
we are 22 player now waiting for it
do you give me the password to autorize my server yes or no ??? cause 22 player are waiting since 2 week and thanks :)

Comments

• -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 709Administrator
  • Sharp{S}hooterSharp{S}hooter Posts: 5Player

hi bro yes i did all thing i register the server than i wait long time with no replay than i use Server Technical Support they send me a message like that =
    Your IP address is registered correctly
    Can you send me the command line from the bottom of the server manager that you are using to launch your server

than i send them my command = after that i have receive no reply

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Through the ticket system is the only way to get registered. We can't help on the forums.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

TheTots wrote: »
    Through the ticket system is the only way to get registered. We can't help on the forums.

thanks bro :)
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    From your last ticket:

This IP has already been registered and as a result cannot be re registered

If you have received this IP from a Game Server Provider please contact them for the correct Authentication details
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

TheTots wrote: »
    From your last ticket:

This IP has already been registered and as a result cannot be re registered

If you have received this IP from a Game Server Provider please contact them for the correct Authentication details

yes i receive this message because =
    1-i open an account i register my server from that acount tought my vps ...evry thing i did it right than i post here with my account after somedays i have been blocked i cant access to my account again so
    2- i open another account to access to the forum i register again the server from my vps ( i have good vps good ping ...ect ) i just want to activate the server to let the hole team play on it cause beleive me i have 22 player of americas army in my teamspeak waiting to play on the server so they want to get their acheivement exp point on it cause we play as 2 team
    hope u undestand me bro thank u :)
  • You can only register a server one time.
    Steve / 31Bravo
    Army Veteran
    NREMT-Paramedic
    [31Bravo] wrote: »
    You can only register a server one time.

ok thank u bro :)