Bringing back old maps

szopinszopin Posts: 11Player
Was curious if it is in anyway possible to import old maps into the editor (like refinery), did not see it in the current roster and it used to be quite fun from what i recall (probably also the bridge version with underpass would be cool, though prefer the current one myself)

Comments

• K0$H3RK0$H3R Posts: 57Developer
    Yes, using the Full Mission Editor that is provided, you can import any old map and turn into an AAPG map. The BeerMe servers are a pretty popular place for those types of maps these days.

Cheers,
  • szopinszopin Posts: 11Player
    K0$H3R wrote: »
    Yes, using the Full Mission Editor that is provided, you can import any old map and turn into an AAPG map. The BeerMe servers are a pretty popular place for those types of maps these days.

Cheers,

Thanks that sounds awesome, gonna read up on the editor
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 642Player
    edited January 2017
    just about all aa2 /3 maps have been ported by various people , some spiced up for a more modern feel some same as aa2 ,

thanks kosher Beer Me do only run umms , some of those type, plus many original concepts by some good map makers
  • szopinszopin Posts: 11Player
    just about all aa2 /3 maps have been ported by various people , some spiced up for a more modern feel some same as aa2 ,

thanks kosher Beer Me do only run umms , some of those type, plus many original concepts by some good map makers

Thanks! I guess sf_refinery is the one I was thinking about (also riverbasin, totally forgot about that one, awesome, there was also one in snowy mountains that went from aa2 to aa3 I guess it must be mountain ambush, thanks!!!)