Reload bug

I know there are a dozen larger bugs to get fixed first, but I have to ask this question. Can we have the reload bug (aka 1 bullet left in magazine) fixed already? How long has it been since this game is out of beta? Is it THAT hard to fix?

Thank you

i5 4690K/970GTX/16GB/XL2411/Win10

aastats.com

Comments

• -[U|S|A]-Gorilla-[U|S|A]-Gorilla Posts: 719Administrator
    I find that I only get this when I start to reload and do not allow it to finish the action properly or long enough due to healing myself or another player.
  • ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    I find that I only get this when I start to reload and do not allow it to finish the action properly or long enough due to healing myself or another player.

It doesn't matter when it happens, it shouldn't happen at all. That is the point. If bullets <2 reload weapon. Do this check on client side after every reload is done and problem is solved.

aastats.com
    Good intel. Thank you!
    No input from Developers regarding this problem? Do you guys even acknowledge it exists?

aastats.com
  • [!ReDRuM!]Damian[!ReDRuM!]Damian Posts: 735Player
    Well if it's during a half mag reload it makes sense really, there is always a round in the chamber that way but for a empty mag then it should not be possible so only empty mags should be solved.
    As you said " I know there are a dozen larger bugs to get fixed first ". There was a thread made recently asking for bugs that we can check. I will make sure this is looked at. Thank you for your intel.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,030Moderator
    edited February 2017
    The only time i have 1 bullet left is if i interrupt the reload in some way.
    It has never happened when i let the animation finish.

How annoying it might be, its not a bug.
    (not saying that it might not be a bug in there somewhere, but interrupted reload isnt a bug)
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • [Prt_Dictator][Prt_Dictator] Posts: 275Player
    It is definitely a bug, has nothing to do with interrupting reloads and the devs have known about it for a long time.
    See here: Reload Glitch
  • TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    Yes, please fix!
    edited February 2017
    It is definitely a bug, has nothing to do with interrupting reloads and the devs have known about it for a long time.
    See here: Reload Glitch

Thank you for that post Prt_Dictator! That is exactly what I was referring to. So it has been 11 months since you had posted that and still no resolution for this issue.

aastats.com