When can we expect some of the new weapon skins?

Are these something that will come along riding on other updates, or will the skins you release be updates of their own

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Both probably. Just depends on how many we get, scheduling, etc.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,187Player
    Not to put dampers on anything, but won't having the skins available without unlocking them.. perhaps dissuade people from doing the weapon challenges? there's surely that risk?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Well, since I'm CLINGING desperately to my M4 red dot, I'll NEVER get the challenges! I'm a lamer.... :p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
    Not to put dampers on anything, but won't having the skins available without unlocking them.. perhaps dissuade people from doing the weapon challenges? there's surely that risk?

Perhaps, but then some people would use it when they have unlocked it to show it off. To me, i've had the OCP camo for so long I don't even use it anymore, I would like to have something pretty without having to work for it - so it would be a best of both worlds scenario. But then, there would likely be more user-made skins after a long time and then you would rarely see an OCP
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 83Player
    Maybe an extension to the current challenges?
  • GoA]z!o[N]cya[GoA]z!o[N]cya[ Posts: 109Player

A repeatable challenge with one random/chose-able custom skin as price ? 'xD lets add 100 skins for long term goals hehe
  • [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
    "GoA wrote:
    z!o[N]cya[;50642"]

A repeatable challenge with one random/chose-able custom skin as price ? 'xD lets add 100 skins for long term goals hehe

I actually love that idea, choosing the skin you are working for is a really simple solution