Exciting news game

Comments

• =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 119Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    Today's news: http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/6108/make-our-next-weapon-skins

Teaser for the next announcement: yekc77t09whp.png

You're finally gonna add blinds to all the windows in the game?
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited January 2017
    The optimistic side of me says that's clearly the tunnels on Insurgent Camp ie:

aaor2_lg.jpg

Floor, sides, and roof match sort of.. not rly

1% I give the chances of that happening

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • GoA]z!o[N]cya[GoA]z!o[N]cya[ Posts: 109Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    The optimistic side of me says that's clearly the tunnels on Insurgent Camp ie:

aaor2_lg.jpg

Floor, sides, and roof match sort of.. not rly

1% I give the chances of that happening

Or Recon, Snakeplain... and many more. At least some desert maps incoming I guess?
  • -R@MPAGE--R@MPAGE- Posts: 151Player
    You guys are so optimistic, I love it. I was once like you.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 733Player
    Flatlander wrote: »
    New indoor training range for spotting enemys,thats my bet. And its probably usermade.

lolol
  • |FOX|kozini.pl|FOX|kozini.pl Posts: 92Player
    Follow the white bars is the answer:)
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    I didn't know that experiencing this level of excitement was even possible.
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    its the same as when a parent gives the child a sweet just to shut them up ,
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited January 2017
    Tots was right, people had been asking for the ability to make their own skins, I don't see why there should be any complaints. Granted it's not probably what we would all have preferred to see or hear when he said there was some exciting news, I mean people do like to set the bar pretty high around here, seem to like to set themselves up for disappointment, heck I do it myself too, we always have.. but giving the ability to create custom skins.. when you think about it, it's not that bad.

I'm actually surprised the Army allowed such a thing, from past discussions and what we've been told they do seemingly like to crack the whip on what can and can't be done :lol:
    I have a feeling a lot of skins people make will be discounted even if they are top notch, simply because they don't fit the theme or ethos of the game. We have to be mindful of that I guess, but then they did warn us.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester

Now YOU'RE channeling Doba?!

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »

Oh,look...forum opinion police incoming.
    AAPG is good!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Beta Tester

You really have not one stitch of humour, do you?

We're ALL stuck in a situation where we deal with what we've got. I'm not going to be a petulant child though, are you?

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.

We're ALL stuck in a situation where we deal with what we've got. I'm not going to be a petulant child though, are you?

Your permanent attempt to educate and discipline people in here while playing the "old fart but smart card" becomes annoying to me,sprry for that. There are two more 2000+ post people in here but they are at least most of the time funny while spamming everything ;)
    AAPG is good!

Your permanent attempt to educate and discipline people in here while playing the "old fart but smart card" becomes annoying to me,sprry for that. There are two more 2000+ post people in here but they are at least most of the time funny while spamming everything ;)

Hey I'm listening you know!

Hey I'm listening you know!

Hey,it was some kind of compliment,you know! :D
    AAPG is good!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

rofl1.gif
    AAPG is good!
  • .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 461Player
    The problem is that there are always people trying to lighten the mood when there is nothing to be lightened about. People are sick of a stagnant game with no hope and the minimal focus of trying to really resuscitate the game.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
    edited January 2017
    If they made a poll in the start menue without being able to skip it about how many people will attempt to make a skin from ground up ...oh boy,that bubble wouldnt be bursted - it would be nuclear.
    AAPG is good!
This discussion has been closed.