Hype Thread?

So while pubbing in the last few weeks I have heard all kinds of things from the player base, from "oh the devs are now done with AAPG" to "the devs are working on AA5 and its probably going to be robots". As many of you have probably read in a post tots replied on saying that "were working on some pretty insane stuff right now in the studio". I figured I would make a hype thread for you guys to take some guesses on what you think is next to be in the game? Also what you would like to see in the game and what you believe could be improved in the game. This is not a thread to start bashing the devs or the game. This is simply a thread to have a friendly conversation on what I stated above. Maybe the devs could chime in and give us a sneak peak of what they are actually working on.

Comments

• [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
    edited January 2017
    Matchmaking... it would give players a reason to stick around and would stop chasing players away who don't have time to deal with the learning.

The amount of recoil prevents anyone from actually being a decent shot because controlling that takes away from aim. Taking 1 or 2 bullets already is bad enough, and then recoil randomness feels doubled
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    acwdxf.jpg
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    I totally forgot about that from open beta ^^^^
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    Matchmaking... it would give players a reason to stick around and would stop chasing players away who don't have time to deal with the learning.

The amount of recoil prevents anyone from actually being a decent shot because controlling that takes away from aim. Taking 1 or 2 bullets already is bad enough, and then recoil randomness feels doubled

Recoil control only matters if your first shot sucks...the first shot goes where you were aiming. Why do you need all the other shots to be easy too?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »

Recoil control only matters if your first shot sucks...the first shot goes where you were aiming. Why do you need all the other shots to be easy too?

It's not about being easy, it's about being possible.
    edited January 2017

The breathing doesn't help the first shot either, and nobody is perfect. Counter Strike professionals still know the weapon spray patterns for a good reason
  • =IK=.Scooby=IK=.Scooby Posts: 119Player
    I'm hoping for a new 6v6 map that's good for comp. Pretty tired of every pug, scrim and match I play being on either Spring, Siege, Checkout or Crossfire. Intercept and Shadow are played somewhat frequently but people either love or hate those(I personally like both of those even though I suck on intercept, but whatever), very little in between.

Breaking up the repetitiveness of the game from a map stand point would go a long way in making it more appealing to a lot of the players that I know who have mostly if not entirely quit playing.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,121Player
    I made a post a long time ago about the fact that they're probably working on AA5 and the Devs denied it. I think it's a possibility, but not something that would ever be discussed until the game is ready to be revealed. I wouldn't mind a game that incorporates more futuristic technology and robots of some sort as long as it's done in a cool way that doesn't make it the only focus of gameplay.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Someone asked for a teaser?
    9kn9l6j5ehu3.jpg
    teaser.jpg 464.3K
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    ^ A scrambled overview of a new map possibly?
    Might be a gun texture?
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 351Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    9kn9l6j5ehu3.jpg

97d.gif
    Oh well.
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 206Player
    - New maps including more AA2 style and accordingly longer rounds (Radio Tower ;-) )
    - New guns
    - More gun skins (maybe depending on ranks)
    - Gun suppressor
    - More achievements
    - More challenges
    - Leaderboard
    - Etc...
    - Etc..
    edited January 2017
    Whilst I'm always up for a spoiler.. That's just evil Tots.

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    9kn9l6j5ehu3.jpg

Can we get some alternative facts? :D
    AAPG is good!
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 83Player
    Id be all for more maps on server rotations. Intercept on Great Outdoors for example..

Suppressors for m16/m4/m14

Another primary weapon for support

Maps similar to Ranch aa3 and Insurgent Camp aa2 for more attack/defend style games
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,121Player
    I had a weird dream last night that the Devs released a chess game mode. It was strange.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • =IK=Juggernaut=IK=Juggernaut Posts: 69Player
    9kn9l6j5ehu3.jpg

The funny thing is, this is substantially more than we got last time we asked LOL...
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    :)

I wish I knew what that was!! :o
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    :)

I wish I knew what that was!! :o

Pull the other one keebler, you know exactly what it is :rage:

I can only confirm it's something from the editor as the url of the pic gave that much away.