FGNLeague Winter Season

[kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
edited December 2016 in eSports
FGNLeague Winter Season will be starting sometime from the middle of January and early February, meaning if you have been meaning to, you should get your team signed up to fgnleague.com

If you are looking for a team for FGN go to the website and make a forum post about looking for a team, you will most likely be snapped up quickly

If you need help you can add me on steam and I can do it for you or help you do it
here

Also,

When would you like to see the season start (basically if there is a time frame you can't be in that would hinder your team, hopefully it can be worked around)

Comments

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    Nice. Is there a prize pool? If not you could set up one and ask people to donate Bitcoin or something.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    ^^ worry about signing a team up and less about prizes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »

Is not prize an incentive to sign up?
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player

There have beens tournaments with prize pools, it can be an incentive but it doesn't necessary help the growth of comp. community. Just make sure you join to have fun.

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player

If that's what you play for go find a new game

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    Good luck everyone. We are out this season.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

• iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    So...how do you sign teams up again?
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
    edited December 2016
    Go to the website.

At the top left there is the Home Icon and next to it it says Flank Gaming Network, click that.

On the left side of the page it takes you, hover over teams (or click it) and select Add New
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    Didn't even see that before.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player

Whattttttt? You guys always play. Steam me what's going on. I'll see if I can be some assistance.
  • xtopherusxtopherus Posts: 71Player

Krux and I were talking about the aspect of having two division to separate the veteran teams and the newer teams. This way it gives the newer teams a chance and the aspect to play teams of the same caliber of there own.
  • [kT]Dominus[kT]Dominus Posts: 85Player
    I was hoping to try to get as many new teams as possible in the season so that people can learn, it's kind of difficult to learn how to play when you get shut down. I have felt that pain before. So far I believe 3rd ID had mentioned something about signing up again, kT is working on a second team if possible and XG is also planning on signing up
  • GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    xtopherus wrote: »

Krux and I were talking about the aspect of having two division to separate the veteran teams and the newer teams. This way it gives the newer teams a chance and the aspect to play teams of the same caliber of there own.

We just don't have enough dedicated comp level players. Majority of Gun Runner are casual players.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png