Launcher Crashing

.dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
edited June 2015 in Game Support
IO_i_OI wrote: »
Verify your game cache files. Let it download and replace what it needs to. Make sure you are using a dedicated graphics card (GPU) and not on-board graphics.

Without more info on your OS and computer specs then you not going to get much help.

I've done this, as well as deleted all UMM. I can join a game quick enough and switch servers via the "friends" tab on steam however the launcher will always crash after 30 seconds of being open. Game occasionally crashes at random as well.

Windows 7 64bit
Processor - Intel i7-4700MQ @ 2.4GHz
Memory - 16 GB
Graphics - Nvidia GTX 770m
TheTots wrote:
I think this thread has run it's course......

Comments

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Try this:

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries
    right click on AALauncher32.exe and select Properties then select Compatibility tab then click on "Run this program as an administrator"

You can also try to set the compatiblilty mode for "Windows Vista Service Pack 2"

You can do the same for the AAGame.exe here:
    Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32
    right click on AAGame.exe and select Properties then select Compatibility tab then click on "Run this program as an administrator"

Hope this helps.
    googley avatar aapg

• .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    Try this:

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries
    right click on AALauncher32.exe and select Properties then select Compatibility tab then click on "Run this program as an administrator"

You can also try to set the compatiblilty mode for "Windows Vista Service Pack 2"

You can do the same for the AAGame.exe here:
    Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32
    right click on AAGame.exe and select Properties then select Compatibility tab then click on "Run this program as an administrator"

Hope this helps.
    I did all of these together, not sure which one worked but as long as it stops crashing I don't really care lol
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......