Disabled or Marked Inactive Since Update

After the latest update some players are finding their account(s) disabled.
This was done by a new automated system which is designed to catch those who are trying to circumvent their banned account.
If you previously had a soldier/AA Account permanently banned, the system looks for that and is banning any alt accounts you are using to still play.

If you find yourself banned and don't have a previously banned account on America's Army please contact our support department here: http://americasarmy.com/support

Include your soldier name and a link to your steam profile in your ticket please.
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• |FOX|Pitpav|FOX|Pitpav Posts: 41Player
    Finally, good job!
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Sweet!
    AAPG is good!
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 549Beta Tester
    Have proof of a player hacking? You know what to do: https://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse

And definitely not making the 124th topic, where somebody tries to play 'law enforcement' outside his bounds. We all know where this discussion is heading, and we all know it won't be productive.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 751Player
    Good to SEE devs doing something to hold on cheaters/hackers/offensive accounts. BTW for some admins in this thread, I'm not banned :D

Over 1.3k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI--[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-ACI- Posts: 373Beta Tester
    So glad this is finally implemented!! Great Job Dev's
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    So the system automatically bans alt accounts of a previously banned player (even the ones caught through Punkbuster)?
    Derob6.jpg
  • TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    Wow, finally banning, best news ever.
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited December 2016
    The system most likely works by matching Mac address through the PB system. It can't do it by IP alone because of ipv4 being a leased thing. Highly unlikely someone will get the same ip as mine but it's possible and it would be a super unfair ban, but in conjunction with a mac address That works for them. It isn't a perfect system at all if that's how they do it. But to automate their efforts i guess it works. Prevents annoying cheats from coming back, specially if they don't have any pc knowledge.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    This isn't meant to be a brick wall that stops everything, it's just another layer to help.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• little_aaikielittle_aaikie Posts: 1Player
    edited December 2016
    It's nice the devs are improving the game integrity by adding these cool features.
    But they might invest in a decent support ticketing system.
    My account got disabled due this update because I don't have any previous bans so when this topic showed up, I messaged the support page about my problem (11/24). 4 days later a dev replied, he couldnt help me. I replied 10 minutes after and forwarded my problem to this topic. So now, almost 10 days later, still waiting!
    I don't think of the little amount of players playing this game the support department is overwhelmed with support questions.

edit: I hope it is not because of this post but it just got enabled again, thanks devs