Error 13004 AAPG

Hello everyone.
I'm unable to log into my account and every time I try to get this error appears. I need someone to help me resolve this problem please.
13004_zpsh5brvc5s.png
13004n_zpske1ubeju.png

Comments

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 610Moderator
    e-mail aacm@americasarmy.com
  • GBGangstaGBGangsta Posts: 63Developer
    It means that the Steam Account you are logged in to is not the one linked to your Soldier Account. You either need to link that Steam account in your profile at www.americasarmy.com/profile or use the Steam account you originally linked.
  • ASP.[4]ss[4]ssinASP.[4]ss[4]ssin Posts: 3Player
    But the problem is that I am not conseguinho login with my soldier to play AAPG, every time I try to enter the E-mail and password it appears this error 13004 and does not log in the game. The I have to do to resolve this problem.
  • ASP.[4]ss[4]ssinASP.[4]ss[4]ssin Posts: 3Player
    I managed to solve the problem friends. I was so into the other account of another soldier and unlink the account Steam thereof, to and entered the soldier's mind that I wanted and I linked the Steam her again. B)
  • DONSIDIDONSIDI Posts: 1Player
    Thanks ASP.[4]ss[4]ssin.I had the same problem.
  • (Beer_Me)Roach(Beer_Me)Roach Posts: 248Player
    I have this issue just recently but it only prevents my launcher from logging in to use my editor, it has no affect on my game which I launch from a desktop icon.
    As well I have no othr steam account and never did have any other??
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,499Beta Tester
    I've heard of people having this issue with only one Steam account!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • (Beer_Me)Roach(Beer_Me)Roach Posts: 248Player
    The message tells me to contact the Americas Army account manager, Does anyone know who that is or how to contact them??