Carbon8 is BACK!

Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 288Player
edited November 2016 in eSports
You heard correct! For those newer to the game, Carbon8 was a top tier Americas Army 2 team when ArmyOps was at peak popularity and had representatives at all LAN tournaments. Though the years, our players have stumbled around many other teams (-iNV, i9, Rev-, neF, MainLine), but Carbon8 has always been our home. Restructuring after Team Revolution(1.cOOl,guY....'s team) parted ways after CPL tournament in Texas, we wanted to start a team that made an honest attempt at being the very best [like no one ever was]

We will have a very active YouTube/Twitch channels while we prepare for the next season of FGN, and plan to reconnect with previous sponsors, and seek new opportunities. While we are very serious about America's Army, we also like to kick it and relax with other games(Dying Light, Mario Party, Rocket League)
Youtube
Twitch

Carbon8logo.jpg

Carbon8 E-Sports is an international gaming organization, gathering together not only the top players of Army Ops but also nurturing upcoming talent and making them the stars of tomorrow. And we are now looking for 3-4 additional members to fill our ranks, please contact either myself of SoldiersPrivate on steam for more info

Twitchr on Steam
SoldiersPrivate on Steam

Comments

• GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    That's cool Twitcher! I was trying to read what was at the end of Soldiers name yesterday and all I could see was carb. lol! Makes sence now.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

• Seeking two addiTonal core players! We don't ask alot. Just be committed, can shoot moving players (preferably not your teammates), friendly, and as stated by twitch no hacks or OCONUS. We don't take ourselves too seriously because that just makes the game not fun, but we are aiming to be a great team. Thanks.
  • Still seeking one solid player who regularly plays and can make matches. Contact twitch or myself.
  • trigga450trigga450 Posts: 7Player
    edited May 2017
    Still looking? I could be interested, depending on the details. Glimpse at my gameplay
    ss_trigga450_4.png
  • [kT]GODominus[kT]GODominus Posts: 84Player
    The name Trigga is already taken in the comp scene you gotta pick a new one. I have some suggestions for you on hand.

FluffyBunny450
    FartTickler5000
    Mulgarus2.0
  • trigga450trigga450 Posts: 7Player
    The name Trigga is already taken in the comp scene you gotta pick a new one. I have some suggestions for you on hand.

FluffyBunny450
    FartTickler5000
    Mulgarus2.0

Loll, you're hilarious! I'll laugh instead of taking it as a disrespect... but anyway I've had that name for way over a decade, even before AA 1.0, I use it in all games and platforms and I'm not giving it up.
    ss_trigga450_4.png
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Comp scene lmfao listen to this...